For those who use gag on Android. Do you use the app or just access the site from your phone's browser? And which one is a better option?

Do you think the app is better or just access the site from the phone's browser?For those who use gag on Android. Do you use the app or just access the site from your phone's browser? And which one is a better option??

923

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• I use the app, because the browser version is terribly messy looking, but I hate that the features are so limited on the app and that I still have to use the crappy browser version from time to time.

• Browser

• I always use Google Chrome browser. Never downloaded the app.

• Never used the app just go through the browser

• Browser I find it better

• App because I'm lazy

• The app is better in my opinion.

• I usually use the app, but i think the site is better.

What Guys Said 23

• I access the site from browser because :-
    • More features
    • App takes up space and (probably) extra memory & battery
    • I found the site' design to be more intriguing
    • My friends often use my phone and I don't want to unnecessarily explain to them that this is not a dating app/site

"And which one is a better option?"
    It just depends upon personal convenience.

• I have never once used the browser, I downloaded the app because it was "recommended" for me, lol. 😳

Made an account, signed up, been using GaG through the app ever since! 😇

I know there's a lot of features that are on the main site that are lacking in the app but since I don't know about them, I don't care! 🤣

• Since I mostly browse from my computer, I am far more familiar with the chrome layout of it so I browse it from my phone's browser instead of the app.

• Now I'd use chrome no full page ads.

• I use the app. For me it's way more convenient, but I still have no idea what a "MyTake" is, and whenever people send links to them they don't even work

• I use the app but I'm starting to get pissed because now I see ads and as a Guru i should NEVER have to see an ad.

• I access through a browser, because the app doesn't see mytakes or at least didn't last time I used it.

• True but the app simple and easy to use compared to the phone browser

• lol some of them are rather long and boring

• And others are well written and interesting.

• I just the app to quickly check in. Not a big fan of the app. I normally use the full site on a desktop computer.

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

I use the site on my phone. I have never tried the app.

• i think the app sucks. i just use the browser.

• I don't like the app or phone - Prefer to use laptop

• App is good for the most part. But I have issues with the PM part. Not easy to scroll through.

• I use the app even though it has annoying glitches that the web page doesn't have.

• I use the app, it's easier to read, but I use the browser to see my points score.

• I’m on iOS, but I use the app mostly. I use the web version to check Xper points and do stuff you can’t on the app

• The app...

• I use the app

• App, it is simple and better than browser!

• I use the mobile website. I never tried the app. Never would. Privacy issue.

• I have to use the app because

• The app. The browser version has too many ads. Although the app has ads to sometimes.

• App..

• 9GAG for life homie.. No other gag 4 me only 9gag... Lord gaben bless thy soul..