How long does it Usually take you to Put in a Reply on someone's Question?

Most of the Time, Less than a Minute, Maybe a second More, if it's Longer. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• It just depends if I am on the site or not, I do the same thing every day - I am probably on for an hour or so each day - I will answer any question that interest me on front page then go through my notifications then GaG Community and finally some time on the feed.

• I see you are a valuable icon on Here, dear, but how long does it take you to Write a reply? lolxx

• What a Guy!! xx

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends a great deal on the question. If it's thought provoking or something I have experience in I take my time so I can word it correctly. If it's a simpler question that doesn't take much then it's typically a quick response.

What Guys Said 23

What Girls Said 10

• It takes me anything from 5 minutes to half an hour. I usually read the opinion multiple times before posting it to make sure it makes sense. I also read the question multiple times before posting to make sure I understood it correctly. And still I make mistakes and misunderstand questions all the time.

• Me too.

• Depends on what im doing tbh,

• I will spend less than a minute with a comment, even. lolxx

• A few sec

• On some questions I’ll think more then others. I don’t proof read. I should. I make soooo many mistakes.

• Instantly when I'm not busy or sleeping

• if its a hot topic for me i reply immediately, if its not it takes me over 20 minutes

• When I see it immediately.

• Immediate.

• It really depends what kind of question it is, but sure less than a minute.