Why sign up here?

Why did we all join g@g?

I joined to meet people but it seems all it is is opinions.. some nasty some helpful... why did you all join up and do you regret it or enjoy it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to give my opinions on stuff, so I decided to try it out. People rarely ask for my opinion, but now I can share it without anyone asking.

What Girls Said 5

• i'd always come across it when i'd type up weird questions on google and one day decided to type my own up, and answer some too. it's fun

• To ask questions and to give opinions

• I wanted unbiased opinions and to meet people from all over.

• Spent time

• I joined because I felt a need to help people. I've been to hell and back in my life and I want to use the lessons I learned to help others now that I'm in a more stable place. I also wanted to get advice on things that I can't ask anyone else I know at all about.

What Guys Said 6

• Are these "Why did we join?" questions just posted by G@G employees to try to do user research? Because if they are (and I'm pretty sure that they are), then you should know that posting insincere, spam questions reduces the quality of the site. If you don't want people posting fake spam questions that try to direct users to other sites/apps, then you should set an example rather than using those techniques yourself.

• Well I'm heehaw to do with the site I was just curious as to what brought people here 😕

• To communicate more. I don't talk much since I don't really have friends in person. This site and another forum are the only places where I can communicate with others. Plus, it's educational. Reading about how others live and what problems they face. Then reading the solutions or advice. I can use it if I end up in a similar situation some day. And it feels nice to help others and be thanked for it.

• To say the shit I can't say on facebook.

• I was bored.
    I don't regret joining gag

• I like forums and I thought this was the most friendliest, well mannered towards me personally.

• To ask nutty questions and talk to people