Is anyone else tired of seeing the same questions over and over?

311

What Girls Said 3

• I know, right?

"Looks or personality? If you HAD to pick one?"

"This guy / girl looked at me! What does it mean?"

"Does size / height matter?"

• Extremely annoying.

• Definitely...

Shows that everyone is having very average problems. lol

• i sware i just tired of answering same questions over and over

• Same mahn! :') I'm tired too... it's always about sex-related stuff, relationship problems and probably a little bit of political stuff.

• U can search and find every damn question their has been asked and answers already u dont need to ask it again lol

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah, but the way I see it, this is just a reflection of the human condition. Everyone grows up worrying about the same things, experiencing the same problems, and having the same insecurities. As such, we end up getting lots of questions about sex, courting, and covered call options. It's quite tiresome and that's why I think you see that users come and leave the site almost like clockwork. However, as lame as it gets, I look at it and try to be understanding.

• Now that I have been on this site for over 7 years, yeah. Every once in a while a user or two come up with something interesting. The rest are repeats or very similar to the past.

• Very. Bothers me some days more than others. You just can't believe that it's being asked yet again! And you wonder, have they not seen it asked before and if not, how can that be? lol I have a theory that gag's team doesn't post some of them?

• Yeah try and develop a skim mentality. skim through the dross till you find something you are interested in.

• Thumbs uo to the question and Yes as an answer. The most amazing thing is that many of those question even get featured and showing up in your feedback for weeks.

• I am and so is anyone who's been here for awhile.

• Yeeeeees, my most hated one is "why doesn't he like me" and most mind reading questions why someone did whatever they did and such..

• Yes moi.

• yeah

• Sometime I feel that question about penis size should have their own category

• Yes, absolutely!