Which GAG topic do you participate most in and why?

2144

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• I find it's best to stick with what you know, I seem to have a pretty good grasp on sexual stuff. Lol
    So I'd say probably 75-80% of my opinions are posted to the sexual behavior category.
    I think relationships would be a second, usually relationship topics that have something to do with sex, lack of sex and cheating though.
    I also dabble in the dating category a little bit from time to time.
    I will say, I seem to be more helpful to females because I think a lot like a guy.
    I've actually had guys get pissed at me over things I've told them because it was "unhelpful", no, it's what they already thought so they thought I was trolling or being a bitch, I guess. Good times. Lol

• I guess I probably participate most in the Flirting and Dating categories with that being the focus of most of my MyTakes (and those are my Influencer categories, so everyone knows how much time I waste in those sections lol). I came to this site with questions about romance when I first met someone I was actually interested in, but we never met again and it left me with a lot of confusion, so I started heavily researching romance. I didn't find my answer here, but I started answering a bunch of questions, and I stayed because people seemed to take my advice well (and this site is really addictive). Now that I've dated and broken up with someone I have even more questions and experience related to these topics. I also generate more discussion in these topics (like 10X more than my other promoted content just based on subject matter), so I stick to these categories for the most part because more people read the MyTakes I spend hours writing

A lot of people on this site are clueless when it comes to communicating with other people, especially the opposite gender, and most people here are extremely insecure. I try to help people better understand the proven psychology related to their predicaments and encourage positive behavior. Yes there's a ton of trolls who claim all women are lesbian gold-diggers, but they're the ones who need the most help in understanding that their misogynistic views are completely wrong and the reason why women aren't interested in them to begin with. It may seem like the majority of people disagree with me on this site, but I've had enough people tell me I've helped them that I stick around. I try to live my life to the tune of "leave a better world than you found," so I basically try to leave GAG better than I found it (if only a few individuals)

You probably won't see much going through my previous posts because the originals get deleted, but I respond to everyone who posts about being depressed or wanting to kill themselves I come across. It may be just a cry for help, but you never know if you're going to be the one person who turns their life around by giving them something to believe in or grab onto. I was extremely depressed growing up due to problems with my parents, so I know where they're coming from a lot of the time, and I know what helped me. I probably get the most positive feedback from answering those types of questions because they're the most open to helpful advice

• Questions where the asker feels alone or sad, for whatever reason. As well as heartache after a breakup, and relationship problems

I hate to" see" people feeling discouraged and alone. I have a profound compassion for people who are in despair, but have no one to turn too. Even if i can't help them, i will try to alleviate their pain by being genuinely interested in how they feel. Some people don't need answers/solutions to their problem, they just need someone who is willing to listen , and care about how they are feeling. They just need to offload to someone, which can put them in a better frame of mind

Sometimes they just like see things from someone else's perspective, so they come to their own decision about what is best to do in their situation

• Love and relationships. Cause I like helping people with relationships problems especially if they're not sure what to do in a certain situation. It could be about break ups, flirting, dating etc and try to help them by giving them the best decisions through another person's eyes. It's always good to get a second a opinion about some times just to help you see what your doing wrong or doing right. I don't participate in the smutty, over sexual stuff that goes on this site. Like gross and pervy questions like do you swallow or take in the butt, no I don't answer to that mess cause its just perverted. Unless I'm trolling, I won't go there and just stick with serious questions.

• Food and beverages. I mean i’m one of the influencer in it lol

I don’t really need to explain do I? lol it’s pretty obvious why i participate in that topic 🙊🙈
    The love for food and beveragessss 😍😍

• Whatever topic pertains to "why are they..." or "what does ___ mean?" Where it pertains to dating and breakups.

• Used to be How Do I Look cause i used to love checkin out the hot guys 😍 but now its out of Marriage, Career, Entertainment, and Sexual Behavior

• Definitely travel & leisure (because I'm passionate about it), and society & politics (because it usually has the most thought provoking questions).

• I guess dating and entertainment & arts since I'm an influencer in both but I haven't really noticed that I would favor specific topics.

• Society and politics

• All.

• Fashion and beauty + Trending and news - they're just the most fun...

• Society and politics. I like reading the news and knowing what is happening in the world around me. I also like this topic because people generally have very strong views regarding topics and when their views don't coincide chaos ensues.

• Society and Politics when it was Society and Culture.

• Probably relationships, dating and education.

• Mostly just whatever questions are featured

• I dunno

• Anything that I can offer advice or is funny. It depends really

• society and politics because at the moment it impacts me the most

• Sexual questions because they are less depressive and fun usually... to answer

What Guys Said 44

• Society & Politics: Because I love discussion politics and I want to share my opinions on things. I also want to know other people's opinions.

Religion & Spirituality: Because I loves discussing religion and want to share my opinion. I also want to share my knowledge about religions to people who's curious on what they're about.

Fashion & Beauty and How do I look: I want to give people advice to help them. Sometimes advice is necessary to improve your style and knowing what people think may be helpful. I give for example fashion tips. Tips for the haircut, clothing etc. I also can guess people's ethnicity and age. It's fun to see if I'm guessing right or wrong.

• Society and Politics. I love discussing politics (both national and international) and social topics. I also enjoy debating about religion but unfortunately, that's not included in this category.

• Apart from that, I enjoy giving long and detailed answers in the fields of linguistics and history because those are the fields I study and where my "professional" talents/interests lie.

• There isn't one topic where I participate the most. I mean I participate in almost 7-8 topics and I do it equally. Almost equally, so I cannot single out one topic out of the topic I participate in.

• 'How Do I Look?' - I find it the easiest and most fun for me. I enjoy trying to guess someone's personality based on their picture (s). I think I'm pretry good at it based on my accuracy at school and college. I could tell "Avoid that girl. You will have problems with hearing loss because she is a blabbermouth" or "She's a shy and sweet girl. All it takes is some time and patience to befriend her".

• Pretty much anything that looks interesting.

Dating, relationships, society&politics and religion & spirituality has gotten my interest recently.

• i think the politics and society subject

• I answer questions primary about sexual behavior, dating, relationships, and divorce/breakup.

• I'm not really sure - perhaps Travel or Society and Politics?

I don't ever remember posting in Religion and Spirituality, or Marriage and Weddings.

• I just answer random questions, but if I had to guess probably society & politics. No idea though

• Probably the religion and spirituality one or the relationship one. The former because I find it has the most room for constructive debates and the latter because some people need genuine advice and I like to supply it where I can

• Society and politics (mostly) followed by Entertainment and arts, health and fitness, and fashion and beauty.

• Hard to say. I have never browsed the topics, I just browse recent questions.

• I don't... just the feed, via menu bar or side bar responses.
    Consequently some of the questions appear beyond frivolous. :)
    Like, 'what color should my bandana be?', or 'should I wear this skirt or that?'. LOL

• How do I look, so I can rate every girl 8+ in the hope they will message me.

• Following: Things regarding relationships and women's typical behavior, both being important to learn about.
    Asking: "Other". lol I don't know how to best tag a lot of my questions.

• Relationships/dating and sex.
    Because those two topics i lack the most. And i have near zero experience with women and women don't like me.

And Duuuh, I'm a sex beast.

• Sexual behavior because I'm a virgin and need to learn how these blue anons are hitting it so well

• I like just about any topic that seems interesting.
    If it's a great big paragraph than i usually don't answer
    or even read them kind.

• I don't know lol whatever in the newest or hottest I guess.

• GAG community because I can answer most of the questions in it.

• Society & politics.
    Religion & spirituality.

• Harvey Weinstein

• Probably sex and dating, but I focus more on the psychological stuff about it.

• "Other" makes up about half the questions I answer, and the rest is pretty much an even split.

• Sexual topics mostly and relationships but I answer most anything else I have experience in as well

• I think GaG community - I like to help the new people

• All of them, I just answer whatever I see that I feel like answering them. No particular reasons why.

• I don't descriminate

• Probably other. Is there any way to tell?

• Whatever question i find interesting, nothing specific

• More from Guys
    14