Which GAG topic do you participate most in and why?

2244

Most Helpful Girls

• Questions where the asker feels alone or sad, for whatever reason. As well as heartache after a breakup, and relationship problems

I hate to" see" people feeling discouraged and alone. I have a profound compassion for people who are in despair, but have no one to turn too. Even if i can't help them, i will try to alleviate their pain by being genuinely interested in how they feel. Some people don't need answers/solutions to their problem, they just need someone who is willing to listen , and care about how they are feeling. They just need to offload to someone, which can put them in a better frame of mind

Sometimes they just like see things from someone else's perspective, so they come to their own decision about what is best to do in their situation

Most Helpful Guys

• How do I look, so I can rate every girl 8+ in the hope they will message me.