Do you allow people that you don't know to follow you?

I haven't logged into this website for a long time and I have all of these follow requests. I really don't know if they're going to send me unwanted pictures of their penis or not. I've heard a couple of stories around these parts. Lmao I'm reluctant to accept these now that I'm thinking about it. Are most of the guys like that or would it be safe for me to let them follow me on here?

815

What Guys Said 15

• I generally allow all follows except if they are clearly some xper1 catfish. Then again, almost nobody tries to follow me on here so it's not a massive deal.

I imagine some girls get spammed by horndogs so it seems logical to me they only allow messages from people they follow.

• My personal advice would be to first try to discern motive of the follow.

No, not all of us are so eager to give ourselves away.
    We don't all get on here looking for favors and hookups.

• I allow it, but if I was a girl I would probably set my profile to private.

• if someone i haven't chatted to before follows me i will ask why but more to open up a conversation than anything else. that way i can decide if i like them or not before i follow them back

• Yeah, my profile is public and they can follow me if they want.

• You can allow them to follow you unless and until they post something which sounds inappropriate to you.

• I let folks follow me as they want and if they cross the line, then I will block them at that point...

• Yes I allow them !! I think it’s different with girls than guys here coz girls tend to get a lot of follow requests. Your question will be better answered by a girl I guess !!

• If they do, report them so they're removed. We don't need that trash here

• No I don't allow them I don't wanna be raped my anus is so precious to me

• Most guys are disgusting and probably gonna send pics or ask for pics but I don't know I'm new to this site

• Yes I do , until it looks a little fishy.. 🤣 .. follow me.. 🤓 .. since yours if full

• As a guy , i would accept the requests , but you are a girl so be patient & get to know who follows you. If you are not sure about those people then just delete their request. Do whats better.

• sure why not. that's how friends are made

• How can u be so sure that we can send the dick pics?
    How many dicks u have now here after a long time

• Lol I'm not understanding your opinion. Well that last part is what I'm not understanding.

• Lmao. I don't want to text you dood.

• It's OK... Chill

What Girls Said 8

• I allow follows. If you want to prevent unwanted messages then there's a setting you can use that'll allow only people you follow to message you.

• Oh okay. I was thinking that anyone who follows me would be able to message me with that setting on. That's good to know. I'll give you most helpful when I can!

• I accept followers. Following them back is a different story. You have a feature (in your settings) where the people you follow back can pm you.

• i do.. how do you get peeps to unfollow you?

• I allow follows but I don't allow random messages from the creeps on here.

• yeah

• Yes. But I don't usually follow back someone who is at xper level 1

• Yeah but I rarely follow people back

• I don't allow anyone to follow me.