Why do so many guys on here ask disgusting sexual questions?

And don't tell me it's "curiosity". Most of these questions ask for graphic details, which leads me to believe these guys are getting some sort of sexual gratification out of it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you've answered your own question.

Don't forget - there are lots of guys coming on the site at the moment, who come from parts of the world, where interaction between the genders is heavily regulated.

The internet is the only place they can get their jollies, unfortunately.

• It's rather sad and pathetic they have to use this site. I mean, that is what porn is for, isn't it? Lol.

• Precisely.

It's killing the site.

Most Helpful Girl

• perverted indians ask these questions. and never forget to invite u to answe... r

• Yes, oddly enough, they tend to be Indian.

• @topi_tonge oustside of india, there are many many indians living the european dream.. If they behave normally then they get respect, if they behave as pigs they r put in jail for a harrasement.
      its not about being indian, its about what human qualities u posses.

• you know what?

this kind of behaviour is going to increase, I M sure about it

becoz India is still in the developing stage and this is the initial period of exposure of Indian teens to the internet, before this period 2011-2017 , i. e., before 2011, people in India didn't knew what 'internet' actually is!

so its going to increase and i m highly insecure about it

i dont know , i can see my future in dark if i decide to go out!

sometimes I feel I M stuck between wrong people and want to migrate to better place in India.

thanks for listening and trying to understand me

What Guys Said 24

• yesterday, I asked se questions to a girl who was anonymous
    she anonymously said that she was circumcised

I asked her de questions like -
    is it painful?
    does it make any difference? how?
    do you suffer any problems that other girls who aren't circumcised do not face?
    what are they​?

so do you think I was making sexual comment?

she thought so!

but I was serious , only asking because of curiousity!

if I had to make sexual comments, then I would have done it to other girls who openly told about their circumcision. i was not saying anything related to sex or talking sexual.
    I wanted to know about the problems that circumcision brings with itself..
    that's why, for a safer communication , I decided to talk to the girl who was anonymous!

it's not always about us.

I avoid sexual behaviour questions because they make me feel a bit aroused and since there are tooany such questions, i find them annoying.
    but i read sometimes to know. I don't post opinions on these questions bcoz I never had sex , never had any sexual health problems!

bcoz i m Indian, mamy times i get stereotyped andy English is not good

but whenever i notice any new Indian boy join GaH, i give him guidelines that this website is only for discussion and i support the asker

also i keep in mind ahe factors and avoid questions based on looks.

may be now after telling all this, you won't believe on me and add downvoates here.
    oh, i dare to speak anything openly bcoz o dont do anything which cross limits and kill morals, so you can add as many downvoates as you want
    i won't care

• Ummm, the fact that she was circumcised means she is a dude, lol.

• or being creepy!

• i m not a shameless creature to tell you this incident on GaG to get number of downvoates

#brutal #honesty

• You are probably right, and they asked because they have a higher chance some girls might actually gonna answer them

• Oh one of those girls huh lol...
    that goes to a girls gym maybe... or double checks if her boyfriend put down the toilet seat... being disgusted from chauvinistic, manhandling, slimy weasels with their disgusting sexual questions

yea I know the kind...

• I'm just sick of seeing these questions when I know for sure the guys asking them are pervs. They can ask all they want, but it really makes me wonder how desperate and horny one has to be to get his pleasure from a non-porn. website.

• A mixture of curiosity, gratification, and boredom, I'd guess. The girls ask equally wild questions. But graphic is a guy thing.

• It's not curiosity it's your mindset to categorise sexual questions as disgusting, many girls ask it too

• No, there is a clear difference between asking a sexual question out of curiosity and asking a sexual question (which asks for explicit details and usually ends with "Message me').

• The message me part is your choice but if he still keeps on forcing you for it, then it's wrong

• A real answer I can not give you, because I would not ask such questions, but I think that there must be a certain kick behind it. Is perhaps like the gazerers in an accident. In chats, many men act as if they were women for this reason. Men are just strange ;-)

• Ya think? That's why we call them trolls. :-)

• Most likely horny lonely people seeking a quick fix.

• Girls did the same, most of them are teenagers or young adults, using this app for dating or asking some odd questions like "how I like" and post some disturbing photos, I found them funny though

• Very rarely in comparison to men, and you don't know how often I have to report guys who post dick pics on here; it's a daily occurrence.

• I apologize then, never got that special treatment from your gender, might be more safe if don't have photo in your account that could provoke them to do something nasty, their behaviour always influenced by the look I guess

• What's wrong with that? If you don't like it then don't answer them.

• There are just so many of them, it leads me to believe that there are a high number of pervs on this site. It's just pathetic and gross, that's all.

• There are perverts everywhere. If it wasn't for STDs and pregnancy I suspect sex would be as common as handshakes by now.

• What's wrong with that? The purpose of this site is it gives you the ability to anonymously ask others questions for help, advice, thoughts etc. I'm pretty sure it's not so perverted guys instigate detailed sexual discussions so that they can jack off to them.

• Simply out: horny muthafuckers

• It's an
    Asking app
    i think one can
    Ask whatever the fuck
    He wants

• Uhhhh and women aren't doing the same shit?

• No, not in the way guys ask sexual questions on here. And if a girl does, they are most likely a guy.

• Those are 2 different situations though. Girls are more likely to post "slutty" pictures of themselves because they want attention. Guys on the other hand will ask pervy questions for their own sexual gratification. Honestly, both disgust me equally, lol.

• You are completely right its both equally disgusting. Its not fair however to say that many guys are being disgusting when its bad on both sides equally.

• They probably feel safe because they have their names safe pretty much it's the internet

• Men are not sexually educated well enough

• Probably

• Maybe these are the guys that are genuinely interested to know.

• Lol perverts want to sext, exchange nudes, fap etc that's why they tease sexy young chicks here..

• Lol what are they asking you? Are they trying to find out why you have a hair in your vagina over a few questions?

Boys ask questions like that all the time. I write stories involving a lot of girls making soil in the toilet. But when I ask girls about what it's like I am called a perv and a creep.
    Maybe next time a boy asks a pervy question u should go into as much filthy, disgusting detail as your brain can think so he can go and wank his cock over it. I thrash with rage over prissy females who get all in a tantrum over a few seconds of kink.

• You obviously have no idea what I'm talking about.

• Lol i think ur just throwing a tantrum cos u don't want to be kinky ever lol

• You are obviously one of the guys on here that get some sick sexual gratification off of asking pervy questions to undderage girls.

• Some guys probably are. But a lot of guys are graphic and disgusting in general lol. And especially on the internet.

• Don't forget to point the girls who do as well.

• What girls? Those are most often guys posing as girls.

• Like a girl asking how far does another girls p*ssy squirt and asking for specific details. That is clearly not a girl asking. It is a perverted guy.

• Well I can say the same vice versa. What? During the age of sexual liberation you think girls aren't sexually open? What's stopping them? Moral? Integrity? Oh and we know that girls can be perverted. Just look online and in the media about all the female teachers sleeping with students. It goes both ways.

• They're jacking off, duh

• Women do the same

• hey, welcome to the internet.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd encourage you report things that are vulgar and disgusting. We have young people on here and explicit questions is against our guidelines.

• becauase here is the only place they can ask these kind of questions