What is MHO (most helpful opinions)?

What is MHO and how to improve it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give the answer that the asker likes to hear and your opinion will. be selected as most helpful opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• be very selective about the questions you answer. Do not give a one-liner, but give a detailed opinion with as much reasoning as you can. Bear in mind that the more time that passes and the more questions that DO NOT get MHO, the harder it is to get it higher. I have had a long job to get up to 31%, and I doubt I will get it much higher.

• It's most helpful opinion. It's when you answer to a certain question and the asker chooses your opinion as the best opinion.
    You have to give really good advices and answers that will really help the answer the most.

• Also the less you answer and the better your answers, there is a higher possibility to increase your MHO because it's a percentage of the answers you be given that have been chosen as most helpful options to the total number of opinions you've given

What Guys Said 1

• Answer more questions and try to make it the best answer you can think of. Rather hard when there are people that always get the MHO.