How many of You see People out in Public, And tell yourselves, They could be the Type to be on Gag?

I have Asked this before a Year ago, But with so many New people on here, I wanted to Re-Ask it. xx
lol The Key word is TYPE. xx

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Never thought about it, tbh.

• lol Tr it, it's fun, hun.
      Also, I will give you the point of for stopping by. xx

• Thank you for being a Friend, Not just a gagger. xxoo

What Guys Said 17

• Actually.. I've never actually thought of that.. LOL.. Now, when I go out.. I will see who I think could be on Gag.. LMAO.. Wait, nvm.. I have wondered if a few people here, and there would be on Gag.. So, a few/couple of times..

• lol Remember, JDavid, it is not a WHO it is What If Could be on Gag if Interested in Joining. xx

• Yeah that's true Paris.. LOL..

• Meeeeeeeeeeeeee! I thought it like few times.

• lol Cool, isn't it?
      Last nite, My New Popeye's just opened, And during all of the Craziness in There, People from Everywhere, I counted a few Heads as I ate my Chicken Wrap, Wrapping my head around it. lolxx

• Not really... maybe there a slightly more weird people on here but there are perfectly fine ones as well :o
    Plus, people can play a role on the internet. In real life they could be perfectly normal!

• Always the Cream of the Crop, I have never seen People in Public Weird, just the Type of Good Ones, hun, Who would Enjoy being on Gag. xx

• Haha you're probably right Paris :D
      I'm so happy I'm a mammel - you made my day!

• lol Hans, always a Joy, sweet guy! xxoo

• I don't think that for a minute.
    My guess is most people don't have a clue this place even exists.

• lol Not What I mean. Just People in General who Look like the Type. You would maybe have to be Master to Master the Technique. xx

• No insult taken, I belong to the not easily offended class of people.
      No safe spaces allowed here. lol

• lol I fell for the "Bait" as well, but with a Mission to Continue to Help Others, I just can't seem to Shake my Heart of Gold. xx

• never crossed my mind

• Try it. Passes the Time when you are Sitting and Eating. xx

• I think we would all be surprised to find out just how many people we actually see on the street that are on G@G...

• lol I have Talked to Some, hun, on my cell, who don't live far from me. xx

• its possible but i never think about it as the g@g demographic is so varried anyone could be on here

• Yes, Many Different Types Out in the world, Could surely be One, hun, Who Could Join Gag. xx

• yeah im sure i must have met them but no way of knowing unless they either have a real avatar you recognise or they have the g@g t shirt instead of waiting to score the magic amazon card lol

• lol Skip it. I get you. xx

• haven't ever seen anyone like that tbh😂

• Na not where i am i mean they could but i just don't see it

• Okay, well, I am sure there are some who could Look the part and could Join Gag. lolxx

• Hey I don’t think anybody think I would be on gag but here I am loool xx

• lol Man, you got it and I think if I saw you on the street, I would say, "Hmm, a perfect Gag Guy."xxoo

• lol I think we are still friends because we never discuss every day Politics nor religion.
      lol See ya for ther WW3 deal with N. Korea, We gonna Get that little rascal. xx

• Of course we are friends lols and yes let’s not talk politics or religion since it never ends good when two sides don’t agree on the same thing and let’s show that Little Rocket man what happens when you wake up the beast xxx😂😂😂

• Lol I have thought it

• Did not cross my mind! Thank you

• too many people i can even count <3

• What does a gag user look like 😂

• lol I don't know Here, dear, Show me your Pix. xx

• lol When you ever Make Master, you will Know the signs and all of that. xx

• I've been a bum for two years, still a person not a ghost right?

• I've never thought about it.

• Everyone can be on here so way to many people.

What Girls Said 11

• Oh yes... I can usually spot the guys who would likely come on here to ask creepy perverted anon questions.

• lol I actually saw a Decent Looking couple last nite in the Popeye's, And commented in my Head, "Nice as Spice."xx

• I don't know what that type is. What I do know is there aren't many Finns here so I don't really assume people I pass by are on g@g.

• lol Doesn't have to BE aFinn, dear, Can just anyone you see who could be the TYPE to be on this site.
      For example, if I saw you out, I would say, "Yes, Lovely, is the type ti be on Gag."xx

• lol Many foreign people on Gag, You can take your pick of just anyone in your own city. xx

• lol Ooops, someone beat me to it. xxoo

• All the time !! :P

• Not really thought of it but I just joined few days ago.

• I never thought that

• I have fetish for answering questions, I don't know any body like this

• I don't myself. But it is Fun, hun, sometimes when I am just looking a tall of the people, I think of Gag, and say :Hey, maybe this girl is the kind of girl, like Anmaria, who would join Gag."lolxx

• Very few. People on here are a whole other category lmao

• lol You have That right, however, You would be surprised, as Long as I have been Here, dear, Master as well, I can Tell, Being Out and About as Much as I am, and have been all Over the place. xx

• i never thought of that

• lol Anyone from all over, can try it and Have Fun, hun. xx

• lol I Imagine you sort of blond and blue eyes, and Yes, I would Guess, Gag, if I saw you Out and about. xx

• I actually don't but now that you say it...

• lmao so many times.

• lol I have just sat and Looked and Thought," Do these ones look like a Gagger?"xx

• I never really thought about that. I will now.

• lol I started to, onc e n a blue moon, Because I am curious with people's gestures and all, Would they ever have been the kind who would have Joined this site. xx

• Hahahah funny