How do I become a GAG moderator?

Most Helpful Girl

• Suck an admin's dick like I did :P

Nah, you just gotta report posts when they don't follow the rules and if you're right about what you report a lot, they'll ask you to be one.

• What does the s next to your name stand for?

• The S stands for super-moderator. There are moderators, super moderators and uber moderators and then the admin staff members. Basically, the higher up you go, the more you're able to do.

Mods - hide opinions and replies
      Super mods - hide questions, mytakes, opinions, replies and change the question topics
      Uber mods - hide questions, mytakes, opinions, replies, change the question topics and also can temporarily freeze someone's account if they keep breaking the rules.

You can read more about that stuff in the FAQ, it's all here: https://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Usually by invitation. You have to be consistent in reporting questions, opinions and comments that break the rules. Answer lots of questions yourself. You do not have to ask many, just as I do not. I guess it is being a generally good GAGer, too.

• Be active, report things (successfully), write interesting questions, be helpful. I believe it's the GaG account admin that decides who to extend an invitation to be a mod. But I could be wrong.

• The GaG team send an invitation to people they think would be good moderators.

• I wonder the same. A long while ago I got an email concerning it before. But I hadn't checked my email in so long and it was too late.

• First off, you gotta be smart, but you watch Rick and Morty so your iq must be at least 300

• Check the help section

What Guys Said 1

• Do as you please while following the rules