Are you using the App to access G@G? Or do you use the mobile or desktop websites?

Personally, I use my phone, but I don't like the app. I use my phone's browser to log on to the mobile site. The app is missing some functions that the site has (like invitations to questions and MyTakes).

It seems to me that most new users that found G@G because of the app, still don't realize that there are mobile and desktop websites. Just curious...

• Phone App
  • Mobile Website
  • Desktop Website
    Vote C
  • All of the Above
    Vote D

1730

Most Helpful Guy

• When out and about, I use an iPad. I used the browser on it for a while, but for some reason G@G started being really screwy on the website. So I installed the app and it works better, but still has glitches, and lots of limitations. I often wait till I am home and use my desktop to do most things on the site.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mostly use a PC to access the website. I also use me Android tablet in a similar way. I do not use the app, as I think it is rubbish.

What Guys Said 29

• when i'm at home im on my pc or laptop.
    when i'm out and about i use my tablet and use the browser because it has better keyboard support then the app, plus the browser also has landscape mode, which is easier for tablets.

• I only use the mobile browser version. It's easier to navigate in my opinion. And more functions too.

• Mobile website.
    It is a lot better than the app in my opinion.

• Desktop and mobile website

the app makes me wanna throw my phone against the wall so nope, definitely not gonna use that. They also how now annoying ads... one reason more to not wanna use it

• Desktop, not a fan of the app. It's too limited in capability, and almost useless for mods.

• The app sucks. I only use it to know when I get notifications. That's all it's really good for

• I selected desktop as that is my most used means of access, even though I'm on my phone right now (browser). I tried the app some while back and didn't really like it, I can't remember why.

• I don't like the app. Desktop and mobile website

• Mobile website usually

• More mobile than desktop. Some of both. Does the app support messages yet?

• I ise mobile browser. For veteran gaggers it's browser since back in the days it's only browser. Newbies use apps.

• Phone :X

• I use both App and Desktop website

• I use the web browser on my iPhone

• i hate cell phones due to being a devotee of Orwell's ethos of 'big brother is watching'

so, no

• i always use it on my browser from my laptop, The app has literally too many bugs

• I use the desktop website to access GAG.

• I use the app website to slow in my phone

• Desktop Website only

• I thought it was only the app, didn't knew there was a website

• I use all

• I use the app 99% of the time...

• I use my laptop mainly

• desk top

• Mobile website

• The fucking mobile site

• Most convinient is mobile app

• mobile app

• this is a sad trend

• Im just a moderator, not a developer or admin. But that's just one example of why I don't use the app. :)

• hahaha interesting

• I use my HP mini laptop and my ipad mini and my android for this site. But mostly my ipad and phone.

What Girls Said 16