Are you using the App to access G@G? Or do you use the mobile or desktop websites?

Personally, I use my phone, but I don't like the app. I use my phone's browser to log on to the mobile site. The app is missing some functions that the site has (like invitations to questions and MyTakes).

It seems to me that most new users that found G@G because of the app, still don't realize that there are mobile and desktop websites. Just curious...
  • Phone App
  • Mobile Website
  • Desktop Website
    Vote C
  • All of the Above
    Vote D

1730

Most Helpful Guy

• When out and about, I use an iPad. I used the browser on it for a while, but for some reason G@G started being really screwy on the website. So I installed the app and it works better, but still has glitches, and lots of limitations. I often wait till I am home and use my desktop to do most things on the site.

Most Helpful Girl

• desktop. i have the app but i only use it when i'm laying in bed.