Does GAG have a good community?

• Yes, it is the best community I have experienced
  • Yeah
  • No
    Vote C
  • Worst community ever
    Vote D

2322

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it has its shortcuts
    Sometimes people take things too seriously But it's good that many people are willying to help you, although your questions are weird af

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

What Guys Said 21

• Hahaha hahaha haha ha ha hahaha hahaha haha ha ha hahaha haha haha hahaha hahaha haha hahaha ha haha ha ha ha hahaha haha haha haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This site is full of dumber fucks than yahoo answers and reddit combined πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• If you accept some popular opinion, you'll be mostly well-received.

Many people here are very sensitive about topics regarding sex. You are not allowed to say you just like sex or "it's just sex" etc etc. Either get downvoted by white knights or a long memo explaining why you're wrong.

• Well I think the community as a whole is pretty good. It is just a select few who are pervs or creeps. I usually see one or two of them on every question.

• It's decent enough once you get to know someone.

• Best I've ever experienced. Although lot of men here are insecure about their dick size but I think it is much common on internet. It really does what it says Ie minimizing the gender gap

• The GAG community was much nicer back then during 2014-2016, which had all the cooler users. It's at its worst state now that the cool users have left and more social-justice sissies joined in.

• haven't been here for a while but it is what you make it. there are some obnoxious wannabes that you endure but they resemble a fart in an elevator next to some great people

• Nope, but it's not the worst community either.

• No, i'd say around 95% of the original community that was previously here has left.

Not only was the community bad but the mods were even worse.
    The mods consisted of SJWs, Cucks, and Feminists

• Good enough for me to poop on

• It's ok, room for improvement

• Yes GAG has a pretty good community for sure.

• It's more toxic than EUW... makes me feel homesick.

• it's alright.
    But people will criticize you for having any non modern-traditional thoughts

• Can't be a good community if I'm here

• Yes.

• um nope

• I'm used to all the social networks I visit are in Spanish, this is the first time I'm in an anglophone community.

Something that strikes me is that all the hatred towards Jews that exists in the forums in Spanish here is directed towards the Muslims and Indians.

(For us India is such a distant country that no one talks about them)

... and yes, it's a good community

• Not really no you motherfuckers are annoying as hell insecure jelous little bitches and about 95% of you are men...