Have you ever had dreams about gag?

i remember the nightmares i had about gag. i also had a few other dreams but i forget most of the details about them

last night i had a nightmare that i accidentally and thoughtlessly showed my face in my profile pic on gag without any photoshopic disfigurements in it like the pic (a nightmare inducing pic of itself) i have heavily photoshopped (to fully conceal my identity) and showed on gag before,
Have you ever had dreams about gag? anyway, in that nightmare, i was getting too much attention from enthralled gaggers cause of my authentic pic and it wasn't that bad until one of my colleagues found me and my reputation was getting ruined for all the weird shit i said on here. i woke up out of fear and embarrassment 😱😨😰

i had another nightmare, a few nights ago, that my brother died from a quick sudden death 😱 and, in his will, he told me to announce on gag that he's dead, but i hesitated cause i was so sad. right when i was about to bawl 😢, i woke up 😨😰

• um yeah
  • um nope

55

Most Helpful Girl

• When I start having g@g dreams then I know I'm in too deep in this site

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah a few times and lol at the last will, I doubt your bother would write that in his will

• Yes I had. I had nightmares about being exposed on GAG and anon people bulliyng me.

• No...

• No l haven't

What Guys Said 5

• One user here knows about my nightmares with his (or her, I still don't know) creepy face in front of me.

• Yeah, but I don't fully remember any of them.

• um nope

• You need a hobby mate

• No not really.