Do you ask a lot of questions on GAG?

• Yeah
  • No

1526

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 25

• Not that many really. I haven't asked many of late, I just can't seem to find the inspiration. If I did they would probably get removed for nonsense.

• Depends. I have loads of questions written down and each time I decide to ask something, I just pick one from that list.

• I don't ask questions that often, concerned that it'll be a stupid question or not interesting enough.

• No, I don't ask too many questions. I rather post opinions and replies to questions asked by others.

• yes, it is a bit of fun. even though i feel so out of place in a forum full of millennials and how they view life. which is very different to my view

• Very very rarely. I just can't think of anything to ask. But I enjoy answering.

• Nah I don't ask stupid questions however I do answer them xD

• I used to ask a ton of questions all the time, but I can't think of anything else to ask.

• No, i lose track of what questions sound like the best to ask.

• I dont ask many questions but that's probably because I think that I know it all already

• Show more from Guys
    15