How to meet decent people on here who actually care (and give good advice)?

I have a few people already who follow me and give good advice and seemingly care but I do not message with any of them.
Is that weird? Does that mean they don’t care?

It’s a nice community here on GaG for the most part but sometimes it’s hard to know who cares and who doesn’t.

725

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people you meet in life, not just on the internet, have their own problems that they're dealing with and "can't care", or don't care because there is no emotional attachment to the individual they're talking to.

Finding someone who actually cares is pretty rare.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think that means they don’t care. Maybe they just didn’t wanna be annoying? Didn’t know that you wanted to talk through messages? Maybe you just have to be the first to inbox. ☺️ Don’t overthink it too much hehe x

What Guys Said 24

• Well, do you want them to message you? I think cause the nature of GaG is that it's an advice site. Getting personal would be "breaking the rules". There are a ton of people here who keep it professional. I think people who have good mho% is a good start.

Just ask around! Don't be shy!

• Once you post a good question you'd likely have lots of alerts. Makes you a bit uncomfortable with g@g. So no, they don't always not care.
    About how to meet them, luck?

• “I have a few people already who follow me and give good advice and seemingly care but I do not message with any of them.
    Is that weird? Does that mean they don’t care?”

No it’s not weird. It’s your choice if you wish to talk to them by PM.

Just because you don’t PM them that doesn’t mean they will stop caring.

• “It’s a nice community here on GaG for the most part but sometimes it’s hard to know who cares and who doesn’t.”

Why only GAG? Even in real life it’s hard to know who really cares for you and who doesn’t, it’s always tough to understand the intentions of a person.

Moreover intentions can only be seen by actions and so in some or in most cases you won’t actually come to know as in who genuinely cares for you and who doesn’t.

• I think without knowing anyone and umping to conclusion is bad you should first try to talk to them and see what they feel.. i know that girls have a very good sixth sense so you can feel even if you are far away from them..

• Ask questions and talk to the people who give you genuine answers and don't comment on your looks or the things they want to do to you etc. 😄

• you will meet them eventually
    i met some and yes i do message them some times.

• Best ways to find decent people on here :-

1) Ask meaningful and genuine questions ONLY.

2) Answer only meaningful and genuine questions.

3) Avoid trolls at all costs even if they initiate contact.

4) Don't PM unless you are PMed to.

These four simple rules have worked great for me, so far!

Hope this helps! 😇

• I'm new here and I would like to meet people who actually wanna be there for me the same I would be for them. Nice to meet u and if u ever wanna message me, please feel free.

• Right here! I don't mine offering my service in a very blunt way. I don't sugarcoat anything but I definitely read before I speak

• At start, nobody will care much because for them you're just a random stranger met online. Caring starts from friendship. Caring and following are two other things. We do care at extreme ends like if you get depressed many of us will come to help. You can message Them but I think you won't quick reply from anyone. Also do not follow new members as they can be perverts.

• You never know until you talk, observe yourself

• Cast a big net, then filter. Nice people can be hard to find, but they are out there.

• I genuinely care. And I can't find anyone to talk to on here. I'd be happy to message and things too. My phone's always on me, so I respond usually within twenty minutes. I can't say for sure if I give good advice, but everyone I've replied to seems to enjoy it. You're welcome to message me

• Maybe you should avoid talking to guys though. I know that includes me unfortunately, but guys get sexual almost always.

• I was trying to do that but yet you don't believe me. But whatever. I'm the asshole for having to work.

• 1|0
  • I think for friendship u should make an approach first...

• i would suggest 20% are genuine, then 50% floaters who are just passing time. the rest are pathetic trolls or wannabes

• Because occasionally some post nonsense questions
    rhetorical questions
    Good questions, but then in their explanation, they already answer it
    How do I look, then post somebody else photos
    It triggered me once to post a nonsense question too, but it had been taken down by mods, because that really was retarded

• I've met and chatted with lots of decent people on here, don't really know why your finding it so difficult

• I highly doubt anyone on here cares, I know I don't. I try to be helpfull sometimes but people can be helped only as much as they are willing to.

• Ask questions that don't beg stupid answers

• Don’t comment if you can’t give helpful advice?

It goes both ways

• Ehh how is that not helpful if u can Google it it's stupid and people will fuck with u

• Haha dont be fooled. Guys care about sex. Most times so dont get carried away. If someone dont know u well they really dont usually care.

• Its you that dont message princess do yiu care, maybe people have more to say but won't post it x

• Keep conversation, you will come to know by that

What Girls Said 6

• i give advice/opinions but when people message me i don't usually respond cause i'm just not a talkative person and i tend to forget to message back. but i do click on questions i care about and want to answer if i don't understand it i won't answer but i try to help.

• People who give genuine answers... you'll meet them in between... Those are the ones to follow. Then when you do, they would probably follow you back :) Good luck!

• If its no sexual believe me none will help u on gag they will get horny when u pour ur hearts out or they will ignore

• I care and give good advise.

• You just find them randomly

• Im new here, so I don't know how things work yet I didn't go through the site just looked through questions. I answered a few questions and I'm not sure if I was being to personal or not. there were serious answers in other questions where people were kinda rude (not to me personally though) and I was discouraged. I'm yet to feel the vibe on what type of community this is before I start to care because I'm an emotional person. I'd like to care and be able to help but sadly I don't know if I'm good with giving advice.