How do I delete a question?

How can I delete a question completely?

35

What Guys Said 5

• You can edit a question before you post it but only the people who made this can remove questions

• You just slowly faint and die.

• Wait 24 hours and the option will be available

• Can't be done on mobile!

• Not possivle

What Girls Said 3

• Can I edit or delete my own posts?
    Once you have submitted a question, myTake, opinion, or reply, you cannot edit it. However, you can delete your own questions.

In order to delete a question, it must meet certain criteria:
    - No MHO has been selected
    - The question is closed

Questions cannot be deleted if:
    - The question is highlighted by GirlsAskGuys or is very popular
    - The question is older than 30 days
    - You have already deleted 2 questions in the past 24 hours

There are two ways to delete questions:
    1) From the single question page, click on the overflow menu in the top right corner and you will see the option to delete.
    2) From your questions page on your profile, you will see a trash bin icon beside each question that is eligible to be deleted, click this icon to delete the post.

The Asker will lose 6 Xper points for deleting their question. However, the Opinion Owners who posted on the question will not lose the points they earned for posting

• Thanks!

• Oh ehm what if it is an anonymous question? Can I delete it then?

• I would think it follows the same rules as a regular question. But I am not 100%. I rarely post anon

• you can't. unless the question was against the rules then the moderator to this website deletes it permantly other than that it will stay on this website. that's why whenever i write something personal or risky i go anon.

• you can't