Should there be an intermediate ranking on G@G between Guru and Master?

I've just reached Level 10, and as has been previously mentioned by various other people, it's a very long way to go before you can get to Level 11 (30,000 Xper points to be precise).

So, G@G, how about instituting an intermediate level (say, at 35,000 Xper, this could be when you become G@G Master)?

The very top users could then be promoted to some other rank, like Genius or Deity (but any suggestions are welcome).

What do other people think? Both for the idea and the name for the new rank?

• I don't care
  • Yes
  • No
    Vote C
If you like, you can tag a user who you think would make a great all encompassing deity of GaG, like @Paris13.

MHO for the best suggestion.

68

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, there should be another level, to maintain the incentive to continue coming here. I have lost a lot of interest now. I only come here now through force of habit.

Call the new level "Oracle"?

I have no doubt that @Paris13 is the "Matriarch" of GAG. I am not sure about a guy. Maybe @InfoBot as "Patriarch"?

• Well Dear,

When a user Reaches the level of Diety, will the System automatically Randomly capitalize some of Their Words for them in Their Posts?

Also, will it Make them half ass Rhyme for no Apparent Reason and automatically Block users that have Hurt their Feels?

Lastly, Would it Make them feel Indispensable to The Community and add a Signature that Tells everyone How many Followers said Diety has?

If so... Then of course. If Not, then I don't Care.

Good Luck and great Question!
    XoXo Dear.

• I think it would be a good idea. I’ve noticed people post until their fingers bleed because they have a goal to make Guru. Then they say okay I made Guru now I’m leaving. Maybe they feel it’s too much work to get to the next rank. To me it doesn’t matter, Im just here for entertainment. But I’ve noticed a lot of people say they’re leaving after they make Guru. Or they make Guru and just disappear. Or maybe they are just bored. Who knows.

• I think it would be nice. I think I was guru for about two years before my random change into master. I honestly never even noticed it either, it would have been nice if I got a notification about the change.

• Wow. I'm almost to 9 haha

• I don’t think so.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't want to be called Wizened Sage! Perhaps Supreme Master would be okay!

• Deity sounds too pompous. Super Sayan would be better. Or Hokage.

• It was much lower in the beginning to reach those milestones. Gag eventually figured out that people have no lives and raised bar.

• Yes i agree with you. I think they should add more ranks
    maybe add them ranks before one becomes a Guru or Master.

• I don't care

• Not really hung up on the labels. If they do, fine, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

• No I don't think so