Is G@G helpful?

So guys is this community really helping you out because I never found any Answers to my Question!

• Yes every time
    27%(4)29%(10)Vote30%(6)
  • No
    13%(2)20%(7)Vote25%(5)
  • Yes to some extent
    60%(9)51%(18)Vote45%(9)

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had some helpful opinions, so I do think GaG has a helpful community to a certain extent. There are always going to be trolls and spammers, but also decent people answering questions.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it is helpful to a point. I don't think your going to solve huge issues here but if you need insight into why another human did something or said something it helps. Relationship advise is pretty decent. Its also a really nice place to talk about things that you may not really feel comfortable talking about IRL.

• To some extent

• To some extent it is.

• depends on what you're looking for :D it's a scream :D

What Guys Said 10

• We’re proud to provide a place where people can go to get help, even with embarrassing or painfully private situations we all find ourselves in. Being anonymous allows us to be honest and candid without every day judgment.

When you’re dealing with things you’re not comfortable discussing with your family and friends, your G@G friends are here for you with honest opinions and advice. Share your experiences to help others, that’s why we’re all here.

We’re all here for the same things; to help and be helped. Be kind to those trying to help you, and try to be understanding of those in need.

While people are often here because they’re freaking out about something, we still want everyone to have fun, and even make a few friends

In short.

My Profile Picture and Username.

Enough Said.

Happy G@G User

Being a Good Indian. 😊

YES !!!

• It is more a means to pass time than helpful. Though there are some very decent people on here. The sad part is there are a great deal more trolls or wannabes that spoil the potential of the site.

And on the issue, i think only very few see GAG as a means for help

• If you ask questions with wall of text or your personal questions ( like you're girlfriend did something what does that mean) then gag isn't helpful. It is designed to close gap between genders and not to solve personal problems

• Yes every time

• Its so helpful im about to hang myself.

• It helps me feel better about myself

• not completed.
    but some part.
    its more about sexual things

• it is helpful but it depends on how much time you waste on it

• Yes to some extent

• Yeah