Do people block users they've never even talked to on here?

Every once in a while I'll try to reply to a comment of someone's whom I've never even spoken to on here and it says that I've been blocked. Do people really do that? I thought that was a Twitter problem

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I have if I've seen they're consistently rude to other users. I have a very low tolerance for assholes seeing as I have to deal with them in my day to day life. I have no desire to do so on my off time when I'm not being paid to.
    If I see someone post a shitty and totally unhelpful opinion I'll look at their profile if it's not a one time thing and it's to several different users I'll block them.

• I have to a couple of racist users pink000, taco something, and bellepepper or something. I don't have time for racist people

• I do it if I read their questions or opinions and they say gross things

What Guys Said 7

• There's still a possibility that you've talked to them when they were anonymous.

But it's true that some people just randomly block people out of frustration as I've been told by some people personally. And it's also possible that they just didn't like your posts to the point that it hurt them.

• If you read my posts I don't think that's really an issue.

• It's not that I'm concerned but my curiosity was peaked.

• I can understand.

• Yep, there are many who do.

• I block catfish.

I don't see any value in their answers, so I don't want them in my feed or my questions.

I don't block people for having a different opinion, unless they're some kind of batshit insane type.

• That happens on here. I block people who seem radical in their opinions.

• Why haven't you blocked me yet lol

• Maybe it's for the best. Normally all I have to say is "Who's Rem?" and somebody will block me

• Yeah, some people on here are hypersensitive and irrational.

• i have never blocked any one

• its happened to me

• It happens I'm sure