Have you ever left this site for a while and felt better about your dating life (or in general) then?

honestly this site is a never ending cycle of common dating problems. it's almost the same questions each and every day

• Yes. taking a break helps
  • No. cool site I love problems

33

What Girls Said 3

• Out of all the issues on this site the repetitive dating questions are the least of them

• No i like giving advice, i don't ask questions that much anymore though

• No l haven't

What Guys Said 3

• I'd suggest you to unfollow dating topics. It helps and site gets interesting without any dating questions

• People come here to complain, they don't want answers, they just want to waste time, and complain

They're DUMB AS SHIT

• I had a time where I was dating and trying to have this site help me out. it helped nothing and I was just constantly on the insecure sides doing mistake after mistake. I could say I cared too much!

I was 16 back then. I dropped facebook and this site for a while.. I got banned on my favourite time wasting site 4chan till December 14th so I came back just to wisdom how fucked up I was looking at all the shit day after day. man it's good at least anon confirms me. I was about to take my next break and focus on what brings me forward again (ok no hot topic I just wanted to really know how people feel about this site so far)

• Full of republican cucks

• Yes this site makes you depressed, and makes you emotional... I agree, I only use it to talk to some friends though