What's the point of following someone on GAG?
What Guys Said 7
● You'll be able to message them if they have a private profile
● You'll also be able to read their full details just in case they were hiding by going private
● Their opinions will be on top so that you would be able to read them easily
● You'll more likely get their questions and myTakes in your recommendation page
● Their activities will be highlighted more in your feed2
simple.. because you like the way they talk or the advice they give and you can relate.1
either you want to follow their questions because you find them interesting/want to help.
or (most likesly) they follow you in the hopes that you follow them back so that way they can message you and do whatever they like. (like asking for nudes or something simular)1
1. Some people can only be messaged if you follow each other. 2. You can see when they open new topics.1
So you can easily find them, if you like them or any other reason1
no idea, that's why I don't1
Being able to message them in some cases1
What Girls Said 1
I follow people when I like what they post
When you follow them you see what they post, like their questions, their opinions. If they set their profile on private, they need to accept your follow request. Once they accept it, you can see that person's profile1
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.