Have you ever had a crush on someone on GAG?

• Yes
  • No

1430

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a woman on here long ago that I had a pretty strong crush on, but there were many reasons it could not be. She has been gone from here for a long time, but we still communicate quite often.

What Guys Said 29

• No. If I was much younger and lived in other locations, there are several users who I think are both extremely nice, intelligent, and attractive. I don't chase after women who are much younger than me (my current girlfriend is 62, the previous girlfriend was 58, and the one before that was 65.) However, I can appreciate beauty from a distance!!!

• Just for curiosity sake, does your girlfriend know thay your'e on this site?

• I don't see how anyone could see this as a dating site. I can't search for woman and filter by age and location. If this is a dating site, it sis the worst I have ever seen. Being on this site is not something that I have hidden from her; it is just something that has not yet come up in conversation.

• I love @Girlsaskguys โค ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Nah, I'm not the type to catch feelings easily (especially for on-line strangers). A 37-year-old man having a crush one someone on a Q&A site would be weird and creepy. Lol.

• Yes. A few of them actually. But I never let them know. Private info.

• I wouldn't call it a crush but there was a girl i met that lives in my city that was one of the most beautiful girls i've ever met in my life. I only got to spend 2 days with her before she moved away.

• Nah. Most people on here don't give a smallest f*ck about anybody except for themselves. So why should I?

• No. Mainly for I see this as fantasy for the most. I enjoy the banter and respect many people but do not get crushes on the Net. I think I still struggle with it as a forum when I grew up in times when it didn't exist

• Can't have a crush with a fake name and, someone's country.

• No..

• Crush are for pussies yo

• No. I just got here like a week ago. I would have to spend hours conversing with a woman to see what kind of a person she is before deciding something like that.

• Nope. I honestly dont have time for that in my life, lol

• I've seen a few 11s on here but none were love at first sight.

• Naww

• No I never had a crush..

• For like 3 days

• Yesssss todayy

• I didn't.. But a girl had on me lol

• Yes @Justbannanz she deleted her account long time ago
    i had dream that she lived with me in America and we were dating
    me and her was decorating outside for Christmas and told her
    to be careful cause she was pregnant with my baby.

• i crush on a New #gag girl every month

• Iโ€™ve found girls I that post things and reply to things in ways that make me feel I would like them but I donโ€™t actually know them and how they are in person or if they are just chatting so canโ€™t know for sure

• No..

• Scream my name.

• @LeeKenz I don't know, you've been giving a suicidal vibe recently.

• Yeah I've been suicidal for the past three years. And also I don't want you to lie either I know I'm slim and beautiful. Pretty? Maybe.

• Yeah, but she turned me down... she knows that I mean her :P

• Nope

• Hell no. But after seeing Ur sexy n horny profile pic. Sudden my cock give u standing ovation.

• My profile pic is not horny

• Always welcome ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜. Am waiting for u at pm.

• Fine fuck off than I ask u twice. But u dump stupid don't understand anything.

• Yea you

• All. The. Time

• What about you?

• Oh, well, I'm not, if you want to, I can talk, without getting sexual

• Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

• Tell us yours first

• Haha no i havnt๐Ÿ˜Š

• The same really, most girls pictures are questionable so I assume they are all cat fish lol I think most guys put their real picture though unless it looks like a professional photoshoot

• Haha yes. Well this is really me on my profil haha, you can tell cause its not professional

What Girls Said 14