Do you believe people are completely honest on the polls here on GAG?

I often wonder if there are some people who just answer dishonestly on here just because sime if the questions are like wow. Then some people's answers are just as shocking.

• Yes
  • No

57

What Guys Said 7

• I hadn't answered no since you didn't give a third option of maybe. But I do think some of the answers are really full of shit. I actually take my time to think about my responses and actually give an opinion that might actually be able to help somebody. Then of course I always like to take my time to come up with a very witty response when I feel I need to take somebody to task for being a jackass. That's always amusing. And I would never post anonymously ever. That's just not my style.

• Nope, the polls on here are not reliable. You have trolls and people with a weird agenda.

• yes sometimes they are

• I try to be as forthcoming as possible because frankly I don't care enough to lie for no reason

• When I give advice on here, anon, it's my honest advice. REALLY.

• nope

• The last time I was honest on a poll here on GaG was when the sun set in the east i. e. NEVER!

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see any reason why people should lie on the polls, since it's all anonymous. But I'm sure there are always people who like to sugar coat things for either themselves or others.

• I think the votes are legit because they are basically anonymous. But the answers... I don’t buy a lot of times.

• Not sure

• most will be since they name is not tagged

• For the most part, I think they are.