Do you believe people are completely honest on the polls here on GAG?

I often wonder if there are some people who just answer dishonestly on here just because sime if the questions are like wow. Then some people's answers are just as shocking.

• Yes
  • No

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I hadn't answered no since you didn't give a third option of maybe. But I do think some of the answers are really full of shit. I actually take my time to think about my responses and actually give an opinion that might actually be able to help somebody. Then of course I always like to take my time to come up with a very witty response when I feel I need to take somebody to task for being a jackass. That's always amusing. And I would never post anonymously ever. That's just not my style.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see any reason why people should lie on the polls, since it's all anonymous. But I'm sure there are always people who like to sugar coat things for either themselves or others.