How do I delete a comment on here?
What Guys Said 10
"Once you have submitted a question, myTake, opinion, or reply, you cannot edit it. However, you can delete your own questions.
In order to delete a question, it must meet certain criteria:
- No MHO has been selected
- The question is closed
Questions cannot be deleted if:
- The question is highlighted by GirlsAskGuys or is very popular
- The question is older than 30 days
- You have already deleted 2 questions in the past 24 hours
There are two ways to delete questions:
1) From the single question page, click on the overflow menu in the top right corner and you will see the option to delete.
2) From your questions page on your profile, you will see a trash bin icon beside each question that is eligible to be deleted, click this icon to delete the post.
The Asker will lose 6 Xper points for deleting their question. However, the Opinion Owners who posted on the question will not lose the points they earned for posting."1
Nope, you can't delete a comment. You could ask a friend ;-) to put something offensive up, than you report it and it gets taken down. Simple B-)0
You can't delete your comments on here.0
U can't u can only report them0
the internet never forgets... pictures... comments... justin bieber...1
You can't delete your comment..0
You don't. dddduunnnnn ddduuuuunnnnn DDDUUNNNNNNN0
You can't, you have to have it reported0
What Girls Said 3
You can't as far as I'm aware of. Sometimes you can go annon but you can't when you comment on another's opinion.0
No way to.0
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.