Anyone else just join this app to input their opinion on topics?

I pretty much just joined to input my opinions on topics that I either have knowledge or experience with, that I agree with, or that are just plain funny. Anyone else?

• Yes
  • No

26

What Girls Said 2

• I originally joined to ask a question but I ended up staying to give opinions and help answer questions

• I' here because l'm bored

What Guys Said 6

• I'm just here to argue with very stupid replies and help desesperate answers seekers.

It makes my day better.

• I like this response. I've always been one to help anyone who needs something I can help with, and this app honestly seems like it can satisfy me.

• I can relate to that feeling.

• We all have opinions, and I write mine, but this is a place to help others and bridge the gap between the genders, and a place for people to ask questions that they otherwise couldnt ask. Which requires constructive users and at least the willingness to have an open mind.

• I only came here to give my opinions.

• I joined this app so that I can meet hot single mom's 6 miles away.

• I got news for you... you're not going to like it.

• I think you might have the wrong app for that. Have you tried clicking on the ads on pornhub? Last one I saw was 3.2 miles away

• Oh yea. I put in my credit card info and now I'm waiting on this one hot single mom 3.5 miles away.

• I am relationship expert so my opinions are credible.

• No, I had a question I needed answered, then I decided to shitpost