What are some things GAG should do to improve?

I think we should be able to update questions on the app and deleted questions and comments

324

Most Helpful Guy

• G@G should introduce Troll Badge. We can immediately block them by seeing the Badge.

What is opinion of other users?

• 1. Introduce the feature to write my take in App.
      2. Option to select all when invitation are sent.
      3. We should know who is upvoting and downvoting.
      4. Night Mode Feature. I has to do lot of effort to use G@G in Night Mode. Hassle 😊
      5. Introduce feature to withdraw follow request in browser.
      6. I had observed that Suicidal tendency question are removed. It makes them more irritated when they receive the message that their question is removed. Hotline Number works in all cases?

Some regular users must be selected to do interaction with them and LISTEN them.

i.pinimg.com/.../...ng-quotes-listening-skills.jpg

Solution to all time horny dudes and Kinky girls from my point of view is to do contract with some with well reputed sexting chat rooms. Recommend them such sites.

Reward : Revenue Generation for Website Developers. Reduction in unwanted messages.

Let them do sexting. Personally I am against such nonsense stuff. I might write Take on this topic.

@xHoneyxBeex

• Introduce feature of rating star in How Do I look topic. My name of that Category 🤔(Body Dysmorphic Disorder)

www.jqueryscript.net/.../...star-rating-svg-js.jpg

Introduce Parenting and Child Development Category.

Feature the first five questions of new users after monitoring. It will help to sustain them in Long Run.

Monitor activity attacking specific group of people. We are aware about why I had changed my username. Based on my observation few neighbouring countries are creating accounts to destroy Reputation on International Platform.

Thank You @-Beonkia for asking this question.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. make the app compatible with invitations to questions and myTakes.

2. make user profiles viewable in the app.

3. Raise the xPer level required to send private messages.

4. Limit the number of anonymous posts per day per user.