What are some things GAG should do to improve?

I think we should be able to update questions on the app and deleted questions and comments

324

What Guys Said 24

• G@G should introduce Troll Badge. We can immediately block them by seeing the Badge.

What is opinion of other users?

• 1. Introduce the feature to write my take in App.
      2. Option to select all when invitation are sent.
      3. We should know who is upvoting and downvoting.
      4. Night Mode Feature. I has to do lot of effort to use G@G in Night Mode. Hassle 😊
      5. Introduce feature to withdraw follow request in browser.
      6. I had observed that Suicidal tendency question are removed. It makes them more irritated when they receive the message that their question is removed. Hotline Number works in all cases?

Some regular users must be selected to do interaction with them and LISTEN them.

i.pinimg.com/.../...ng-quotes-listening-skills.jpg

Solution to all time horny dudes and Kinky girls from my point of view is to do contract with some with well reputed sexting chat rooms. Recommend them such sites.

Reward : Revenue Generation for Website Developers. Reduction in unwanted messages.

Let them do sexting. Personally I am against such nonsense stuff. I might write Take on this topic.

@xHoneyxBeex

• Introduce feature of rating star in How Do I look topic. My name of that Category 🤔(Body Dysmorphic Disorder)

www.jqueryscript.net/.../...star-rating-svg-js.jpg

Introduce Parenting and Child Development Category.

Feature the first five questions of new users after monitoring. It will help to sustain them in Long Run.

Monitor activity attacking specific group of people. We are aware about why I had changed my username. Based on my observation few neighbouring countries are creating accounts to destroy Reputation on International Platform.

Thank You @-Beonkia for asking this question.

• Yes, there are a few:

1. Quoting feature: Members should be able to quote sentences or paragraphs or the whole question of other members while replying to them.

2. Members should be able to edit/delete their own opinions and comments as long as nobody has quoted them in their replies or as long as they have not mentioned them in their replies ( by using @).

3. Character limitation of 1000 from PM's should be removed completely.

• I need to see who downvotes me and who upvotes me.

• 1- sports section
    2- question vetting. Can't have the same 5 questions asked 83 times in a single section in 27 minutes
    3- users must have an IQ of over.48... Yes, most of y'all would be disqualified
    4- get rid of the character limits or expand them
    5- I'm fine with a butthurt badge
    6- better answer vetting. This site does a terrible job of distinguishing between sarcasm and people being serious. I don't know how many times where people post racist or sexist shit and nothing happens, but if you write "poop", it gets removed as antagonistic
    7- being able to delete questions and answers and comments. Not edit, delete
    8- not seeing ads or posts from users who blocked you
    9- getting notifications of when users block you
    10- limit anon posts... Or make them go through stricter vetting so they can't just troll without repercussions

• Don’t even get me started. Oh, wait…it’s too late.
    Password check system is just…wrong. Completely wrong. Go ahead, try to create new account and in password use some symbols like +, *, $ or #. That is just epic fail.
    App sucks ass. Sorry, but yeah, it’s true. Web version is much better and the app should be the same. Same experience across all platforms, that should be goal.
    Give anonymous different colors. It would be something like current color slightly mixed with white.
    Allow me to filter out the anonymous ones. Hiding questions and anything from anonymous. I don’t really care about cowards, who cannot stand by what they saying. You should also think about abolishing the anonymous option altogether, or at least seriously limit its usage.
    For the love of nonexistent god, please, stop being sensitive, if someone is challenging. Like me! :-) Instead, I get my comment removed. Instantly. For “being too offensive”. Yeah, right. You do know, that by hiding certain aspects, you don’t change the human nature, right?
    This web isn’t a game. Stop being so reward-centric.
    Offer scales. Like polls, but this time, it would be a scale. From 0 to 10 or 0 to 5, it depends on user’s choice. And yes, from goddamn 0. Allowing the “not at all” (or similar) opinion to be expressed is important.
    Do not limit polls to only 7 options. Why 7, btw? I understand there must be some limit, I get that, but make it some…large, nice numbers, like 2^5.
    Do not limit PMs. Just…don’t. Or, if you so need the char limit, put it 2500. Like comments here. Some of us just have something to say. This isn’t stupid twitter.
    And please. Like…really. Stop forcing us to put the question mark at the end of title for a question. Some questions just don’t need it. Some title might be just statement. Sometimes it looks really stupid. Abolish that.

• 1. Deduct Xper for using the anonymous function, and limit its use to a few times per day.

2. Raise the Xper rank required to PM.

• Optimize this app for iPhone X. And make it so that if I press the questions button at the bottom it takes me back to the top. Works on android but not iPhone.

• You can delete questions. I don't think you should be able to delete comments

• Edit and delete opinions, HOWEVER, only the opinion owner should be able to delete and edit their opinion.

• I think, we should be able to autocorrect the questions instead of updating them.
    Although, we can add an update as well.
    If, we could update questions, the meaning of the question the opinions and the comments can seriously be altered.
    In my opinion, we should be able to create whatsapp like groups where, we can send invitation to invite someone instead of adding anyone we want.

• Give the the address so we can send in hand writen stories and questions. That way we can stop using the dyeing fad of internet. You can tell it going by by. Like the CB Radio did in the 90's.

So go get some stamps, pen and paper. Now start. writing before its too late.

• I like how it's free, but I can only ask two questions a day and I can't message people.

• The app could be better.

• Ew no delete comments. No! Bad Beonkia! Although a dislike bar for questions/my takes would be cool

• it is fine how it is in its imperfect perfection. which mirrors life

• You can delete a question after 24hours. But the question updating feature is really needed.

• select all when sending invites

• I went to be able to correct the autocorrect fails in my comments and questions.

• Stop removing provocative questions and valid opinions

• Delete opinions

• The interface is BAD.

• Separate topic for MEMES

• I think we should be able to express our opinions, and not be judged for them, that's what I think

What Girls Said 3

• We should be able to delete our opinions.

• 1. make the app compatible with invitations to questions and myTakes.

2. make user profiles viewable in the app.

3. Raise the xPer level required to send private messages.

4. Limit the number of anonymous posts per day per user.

• Is there a way to see who likes the answers you posted?