What type of questions do you hate on GAG?

Personally I hate the "Rate me", "Who's down for sex" etc. What do to dislike or hate?

919

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• *he Said he finds me sexy.. What does he mean? He said im attractive, what does that mean?* Bitch how more specific he can be?

What Girls Said 8

• "My dick is 20 inches long, is that too small? Please help I'm so insecure over this 😢"

• 1.) Rate Me questions
    2.) Cock size questions
    3.) Men asking random sexual questions to women like "Would you let another women suck on your breasts?" It's mostly the intentions behind such questions and how it's presented that uncomfortable.
    4.) Any question where the asker is biased and if your opinion is different from theirs, they make sure you know you're "wrong".
    5.) Troll questions in general

• Dick questions... virgin questions...

• The penis and am I fat questions.

• Yeah the rate me ones get annoying and questions that everyone should know the answer to and you have that thing where you're scrolling through the feed of questions on here and you're just thinking like seriously -.- hahah

• How do I look
    Do you like my 🐓
    Sex buddies anyone
    Does he/she like me

• Sex questions.

• too long questions

What Guys Said 18

• as far as the rate me questions go you do have to choose the ;how do i look' option to see them so if you dont wanna see them its your choice to not hit the tick box. the whose down for sex question comes under spamming and violates g@g rules so report it and it will be removed. as for the third example thats kinda one of the purposes of the site to see if you are alone or others are like you too.
    personally i dislike questions like the one you have posted. opinionated but not thought out properly

• I also dislike the rate me questions and this site isn't for dating either. But I don't mind questions asking about sex, asking about relationships, life and society, spirituality, etc. there's pros and cons I guess. Maybe the site will restrict itself some more eventually. I hope it remains free.

• "which of us is the prettiest" or hottest, etc.
    If they ask it once, that's ok, but asking it repetitively with pictures of the same girls or models is too much. It's extra bad if the asker is anonymous.

• Rate me is stupid, if you want to know what people actually think take yourself to Reddit where manners don't exist. Here you will get compliments and no one will tell you the bads.

Also the "he said he likes me, does that mean he likes me" questions. Sometimes i get how the OP isn't sure, but usually it seems like the only way the person's suitor could be more obvious is if they straight up proposed

• Boobs/butt
    What are your thoughts
    Why do liberals
    Why do conservatives
    Is my dick yo big

I've got at least 27 more

• Troll questions. Just plain dumb.

• virginity questions
    lecherous questions by blue anons

guys writing questions based on gendered double standards "this woman did this, if a man did the same thing there would be a outrage, isn't this unjust, feminism is out of control"

• Obvious trolling and attention seeking.

• FUCKING PENIS ONES! Jesus christ!

• None

• The good old "Do you prefer looks or personality?"

• "Which girl is prettiest"
    Posted by anon

• (1. Religious arguments
    (2. Misandristic comments from the female section
    (3. Misogynistic comments from the male section
    (4. Posts where people shove their sexuality down your throat
    (5. Just completely irrelevant questions

• The "what are they thinking?", how the hell. do we know, ask them

• boobs or ass, does he like me

• If they cheating

• Dick size questions

• I love to answers all the question just like i did to your question