How to get MHO?

I want MHO’s.

814

What Guys Said 14

• Jesus christ...

• I checked out your profile and maybe start with giving opinions that actually help people and are more the 3 words. That way people actually get something useful out of the question they asked. (Sometimes even more then you'd expect.)

Then you just need to wait for a while untill the asker selects an MHO which could be yours if your opinion was the best to them.

• Give a valuable comment first.

• Select me as MHO and then make opinions on my questions and I'll make you MHO

didn't see that one comin did ya

• and here i am wondering How do i get MHO bombed every night.
    This is What is woke up to this Morning i am like
    WHAAAATT...

• Give good answers? LOL..

• Well you'd probably want to give out honest and useable answers - and only answer if you have relevant knowledge.

• Give good and helpful opinions

• Post on my threads. I will give you some. We disagree a lot, but you are really intelligent.

• Transfer your money into my bank account and you will get lots of MHO

• You are xper 9. How many MHO you want? Lol

• Write good opinions and hope for it.

• Comment on my question I give. You mho

• What MHO is?

What Girls Said 8

• Give people info they find incredible helpful, or friend someone and ask them to make you MHO

• Post relevant and helpful opinions, I often find if you post on a guy's question, hot yuri works too.

• Just say what they want to hear.

• MHO = Many Horny Orgasms

• MLO would be more appropriate for this site, Many Lonely Orgasms. Most of which are blue anons masturbating into a crusty sports sock.

• Looking at your profile pic that should be easy for you to get MHO then.

• A person has to choose your opinion as the best or there favourite, on there question. Try to right really helpful opinions and hopefully you get picked

• Just give good opinions that would be helpful to the question, make it interesting to maybe ahah

• homework
    for school already done?

• By praying to RNGesus. Or giving helpful answers.