It's my 7 year gag anniversary, is that cool, or lame?

Haha just got a message saying this is my 7th year. What y'all think? It's been a long and wild ride, but gag has been here for most all of it 😅
I started here when I was 15-16 and I'm now 23, so it's been here for most of my formative years, this is crazy

39

What Girls Said 3

• Hell who knows... Happy Anniversary!!

• happy gaganniversary!!!
    where is the cake?

• Wow I think I joined around that age. I'm sure you've come a long way... i know i did. My old questions when I first started were full of insecurity I'm practically embarrassed

• Mine were pretty bigoted... so I think I've moved in the right direction

• We all evolved

What Guys Said 9

• Nothing lame about it, you're not saying that you've spent every waking moment on here and haven't seen daylight in all of that time. It's no worse than having used Youtube for 7yrs, for example.

Congratulations on your GaGversary, you old bastard :P

• Wow, cool! 😊

• Wow man, that's pretty cool I guess.

• You're cool as a cucumber you handsome stud you.

• Congratulations, think of all those hours you wasted by not just falling asleep. Lol

• you should write a slather and whack on the journey

• You think I need to whack it more often?

• Never heard of it, interesting

• I continuously overlook that this is a largely USA forum and that references from other lands fly over their heads for they have never heard of them.
      https://youtu.be/oYFfegYSp8E

• Cool

• I don't know, but I'd sure as shit not be bragging or making questions about it 🙊

• Cool , congratulations on seven years here.