How do random people follow others?

Like I get a lot of people who follow me and I don't even know them... how can they just like find you and follow you?

323

What Guys Said 23

• When we see an interesting question, we are interested in seeing more of your questions. When we see you answer a question and your opinion appeals to us, by being interesting or by agreeing with our thoughts. We will sometimes look at their profile to see if your other posts are interesting enough to want to follow.

I think you have very interesting opinions and questions. I don't agree with all of them, but usually I do. And apparently a lot of other people on here do also.

• I wanna follow people who ask interesting questions and provide interesting answers. But if their profile is set to 'Private', then I'm sometimes afraid to ask for permission because it makes me think that they will feel like I'm trying to invade their privacy. I don't want them to think that.

• They see your opinion on a question or a question that you have asked yourself, they see that you're a girl and have a photo, they follow you. That explains half of the male follows at least. For others they just like what you have to say.

• Well in my case following you I had noticed your posts for a while, and then we talked a bit on a question and I was just like: "I want to follow her."

• Because the more followers the more people see your posts and the more chance you have of it being selected to go on the home page so more people see it.

• Yeah lol, happens to me yesterday, that’s why some posts get random pictures put on so they can be recognised on the featured home page lol.

• I guess you talk about people on social networks right, not in the street. If yes, well people already answered.

• On gag like people just randomly follow me and it's like how did they find me?

• Guess they so a comment from you or something? The same way you follow other people

• They read your responses to questions someone they are already following. They like your response and decide to follow you.

• you are a woman- easy to do the math on GAG

I do not follow anyone but I do not mind others following me

• Follow me pretty please

• @reixun You are the conductor of my orchestra ;)

• Can y'all move this to pm please?

• They probably had an account on here before and they made a new account to follow you again.

• Can't say but, if anyone of them is reading this, please come and follow me too. Lol
    I don't follow anyone randomly. When, I interact with them and, feel comfortable talking to them I follow them.

• 1 your female, 2 you're young, 3 they wait till you ask or anwser a pervy like question and prey on you for imformation and details.

• Easy, "I like you" because I like you and I wanna follow you. The End.

No reasons needed.

• If someone like your opinion they simply follow you not a big deal

• well they just click and well your followed

• No shit Sherlock that's not what I meant

• Happens to me all the time

• I think it does to younger women... I suspect most guys hope its a quick route to getting talking, then something more. I suspect it rarely ever works that way

• I don't know. I never follow anybody. But there are people who, for some reason are following me...

• When i like a person , simple :p

• If i answer someone's question il follow them as il only answers good questions lol

• Because they want to

• They maybe see you somewhere.

• It's very simple.
    But I can't explain it to you 💦

• probably because you write many opinions

• I find people with interesting answers and follow them

• They see your answer and want to get help or advice from you

What Girls Said 3