How do random people follow others?

Like I get a lot of people who follow me and I don't even know them... how can they just like find you and follow you?

323

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy, "I like you" because I like you and I wanna follow you. The End.

No reasons needed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they saw your opinion on another question and liked it or liked a question you posted. I get those messages from time to time

• I assume you meant on here and not on fb or somewhere else.

• ah maybe they see your answers on sexual questions and go for it? I don't know. I try to answer those anon if I do. For every sexual answer you will get 5 creeper messages

• Basically