Which category of G@G is highest misused?

Many Askers ask questions in wrong category. Even question is about relationships, they ask in health and fitness. Which category is highest misused in your opinion?
My vote goes to #G@G_Community

• G@G community
  • Sexual behavior
  • Health and fitness
    Vote C
  • Dating / relationships
    Vote D
  • Education and career
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

26

What Girls Said 2

• Sexual behavior

• Sexual Behavior, due to the stupid rule of categorizing all posts with a sexual term in there. It's automatic.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm going to vote Dating because there seems to be a lot of people who post there thinking this is a dating app. That's the category I have to either hide the most posts in or move to more appropriate categories, such as How Do I Look or Sexual Behavior.

• Hard to say, I've moved more questions than I usually do this morning, and today it was G@G Community.

That could just be because I came here first, though.

• I am not quite sure.

• I honestly never look at the category of the question!

I just answer questions I like and ignore questions I have no interest in no matter what category they are in.

• Has to be sexual behaviour, but I wish they would restrict those to only people like me who are over 18.

• sexual behaviour