Which gender responds to your questions the most?

It’s males for me because I ask a lot of questions about guy’s behaviour. I don’t have a problem with it as I like having a male opinion on guy’s behaviour.
  • Females
    Vote A
  • Males
    Vote B
  • I don’t pay attention
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure really. I consider anons to be genderless anyway, as half of the pink ones are men.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you look at the questions often enough you’ll see that the majority of questions get mostly guys answering. Guys seem to know everything. From sports to politics to best feminine hygiene products and even best cosmetics and application techniques. It’s amazing how much these guys on gag know about anything you could ask.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Women, surprisingly enough, granted I've only asked 6 questions and only one of them relatively recently, which got overwhelmingly more responses from men than women.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. Sometimes girls and sometimes guys. I add questions which can be answered by either of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't asked a question yet. But on myTakes, guys respond the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have yet to really pay attention to the over all gender of the responders

0|0
    0|0
  • Females

0|0
    0|0
  • uhhh mixed?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a mix

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Males.

I ask a lot of political questions and controversial ones. I find guys tend to have a lot of insight into those kind of topics. I receive some great responses from the guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Men, by a long shot.
    I've started to wonder if there are just more guys than girls on G@G, because of the disproportionate representation I get in the responses to my questions.
    Considering that almost all of my questions are within the Other or Relationships category and are geared towards both genders, there's no reason that both genders shouldn't be responding equally.

I've thought that it could be because more men than women follow me, but looking at the responders, most of them are guys that DON'T follow me. So, I really don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys normally. I mean, I ask gay girl questions, but guys answer. I don't get it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Males, even though I usually ask pretty generic questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men mostly respond to my questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • An anonymous Asker.

0|0
    0|0
  • guy's do the most for my questions... wow