Do u feel like u shared more PERSONAL DARK DEEP stuff on gag then u never thought u would be open to talk about?

I feel like many many subject I left in my heart and when someone talks about them here I don't feel alone or ashamed to bring them up I just feel that happened to me and I finally i am ok to talk about it bc sometimes u keep swallowing shit for years And u don't look back its not bad to look back and give things a closure in some way and to recognize ur scars and not run from them even if noone listen u do and see

Updates:
I'm not saying if u murdered someone u come here and say but if u got hurt in a way there r always pple like u u r not alone

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. One of the things about being self-confident is that I can have an honest conversation about pretty much any subject with pretty much anyone if I so wish. Granted if it's something like nuclear physics, then I can't exactly say much on the subject as I'm not knowledgeable about said subject.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Some stuff u can't share with normal friends u don't understand not talking about physics here or fun stuff maybe just read the details

• Really? I could talk about my sexual fetishes, or lack of them, with complete strangers if I so wanted to. I know exactly what you meant by that question and I meant every subject, whether it's a private matter or otherwise.

Most Helpful Girl

• YES. Im not this way in real life folks. Im a bitch but not as bitchy.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Definitely yes. That's the thing I love most about this community. I live in a conservative society, although I'm not one. It feels great to express myself here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely yes. we pour our heart, our fantasies, our frenzies t the stuff we would take with us to our grave rather than bed otherwise. Couldnt agree with u more

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely don't share any of the things I share here, with most people I know. Especially as a guy, our society deosnt exactly reward men with emotions. Here I can be human.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've shared quite a bit of my deepest, darkest self on GaG, although I mostly do it anon.

0|0
    0|0
    • Tbh mostly I do as ms I don't want to feel embaraced bc smthg happened

• That makes perfect sense. Being that I've been here a while, I sometimes want that extra layer of anonymity. Not that it really matters, I guess. lol

• You can't share dark stuff here or the FBI will come knocking

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah right I don't live in the USA they will go knock on ur door not mine

• I dont either but you never know when you will travel

• Ok then even if they travel I ain't scared of noone

• I guess to a degree

1|0
    0|0
  • Some things, I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some things yes

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah probably too much

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's what makes it such a fun app.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I dont

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Not really. I said some private stuff but nothing truly deep, or if I did, then I remained vague about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I really have.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I totally agree.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure have

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, just some embarrassing questions.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes