Are you trying to redeem xper for prizes?

I've been sharing opinions on anything I can think of a response to so I can get the $20 gift card and buy my boyfriend something for Christmas. I only need 508 more! Are you trying to earn points for anything, and if so how many do you have left to go?

1716

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'm not in the GAG business for points and prizes. I give opinions out of the kindness of my heart because I like helping people.

• That's great :) that's what I usually do, but now I need the gift card for Christmas

Most Helpful Girl

• I will soon be using mine for charity. I love helping people on the girls ask guys community and would love to help more using the points