Are you trying to redeem xper for prizes?

I've been sharing opinions on anything I can think of a response to so I can get the $20 gift card and buy my boyfriend something for Christmas. I only need 508 more! Are you trying to earn points for anything, and if so how many do you have left to go?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'm not in the GAG business for points and prizes. I give opinions out of the kindness of my heart because I like helping people.

4|2
    0|0
    • That's great :) that's what I usually do, but now I need the gift card for Christmas

Most Helpful Girl

• I will soon be using mine for charity. I love helping people on the girls ask guys community and would love to help more using the points

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I've redeemed my points 3 times already and I'm thinking of doing it again this week for $20 gift card. I graduated in History and there's a very interesting book on Amazon about the Vikings that I wanna read.

1|1
    0|1
  • No, the rewards suck if your not American and live in a country where amazon is barely functional. I highly dislike the xper prizes as this site has a ludicrous amount of ads to compensate for it and still be profitable while i only see people commenting nonsense as a result to gain there xper points. Genuinely helpful people will like the site not for the prizes but because they love the social interaction, helping and giving there opinion. So i am in it for the experience not the money.

1|0
    0|0
    • I make sure my opinions pertain to the post and help the asker, but I'm also just commenting more than usual to get the gift card. I normally dont care for the prizes, but this time I'd a special occasion

• I can already redeem my points for the gift card. I am not on this site just for that though. I truly enjoy being part of this community. I rarely talk to anyone in person because I got no friends outside of work. But answering questions and reading what others have to say makes me feel closer to people. The xper points is like a bonus. It's not the ultimate goal.

2|1
    0|0
  • Fuckkk yeahhh. Already had 20 $ waiting for 1 more to buy something

4|2
    0|0
  • That's sweet of you. :)

I use all my Xper for charity, but I've alreadu redeemed as much as I can this month. :3

1|1
    0|1
    • Awe, you're such a sweet person! That's what I was originally going to redeem it for, but my boyfriend I'd the only one not getting much else for Christmas because my family doesn't know him well enough to choose a gift for him.

• I'm sure he'll be happy with whatever you end up giving him.

• Thank you :)

• im just letting mine add up untill the day i can convince g@g to add unicef to the charity donation list

1|1
    0|1
  • I didn't even realise there were prizes. I've literally just been helping people for the good of humanity ๐Ÿ˜‚. How do you find the prizes?

1|1
    0|1
    • Go to the menu where you can reach your profile, messages, follows, etc and there's an option that says xper, you can see your points and redeem them for stuff :)

• Thanks

• What prizes? What is this? Wait what?
    https://youtu.be/EcxKbLA9Kbg

1|0
    0|0
  • 770 more to go
    Can you give me some tips to become an editor?๐Ÿ˜ฌ

1|0
    0|0
    • Write a lot of quality my takes. The more that get featured, the higher your chance of becoming editor.

• Show All
    • Yes it will be

• Mine too๐Ÿ˜›

• No I didn't even know you could do that for me answering the questions to give me more insight or to help others is good enough is probably worth more than $20 to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes how many points do you need for a 20$ Amazon gift card

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really, no.

I don't tend to redeem them once I qualify, more when I remember.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have 2600 nearby points and long to go for 20 USD

1|2
    0|0
  • I didn't know I can do that

2|1
    0|1
  • Not Yet

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I've got tons of points but don't understand how to redeem lol

1|1
    0|1
  • I could get two $20 gift cards, but I don't know what to get yet, so I haven't redeemed them. I will eventually.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but I also didn't even know you could do that. I'm really just hear to share opinions.

1|1
    0|0
  • Didn't even know you could do that. But I don't answer questions on here with a hidden motiv in mind

1|1
    0|0
  • Have you redeemed anything from here?

1|1
    0|0
    • Click the menu and by your name it'll tell you, or in menu you can click the xper option.

• Show All
    • I am in Canada. How can I get my amazon card if I do redeem it? Do they mail it?

• They send the code to your email and you just type it in on amazon :)

• Yes. I want to buy a professional camera.

1|1
    0|0
  • How you check the amount of points?

1|1
    0|0
    • Click the menu and by your name it'll tell you, or in menu you can click the xper option

• Wait they give gift cards here? is it like legit?

1|1
    0|0
    • It absolutely is. I've gotten one so far, and my cousin has gotten a few. They always work :)

• How does it work? Iโ€™m new here ๐Ÿ™‚

1|1
    0|0
    • You can get xper points by posting questions, my takes, and sharing opinions. Also by getting chosen as MHO on questions. They add up and you can get things (1000 points for a girls ask guys t shirt, 7000 for gift cards, and more). You just go to your menu and click xper and it shows you how many points you've got and how much each prize is

• @alibabi you have to run a lot to reach 7000 points. Even if you are staying at USA or Canada you can redeem your points and get G@G Tshirt

• To get G@G Tshirt you require only 1000 xper points

• If you redeem will your xper points disappear?

1|0
    0|0
  • Can u help with my question? Sorry Iโ€™m new to this

1|1
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m at 5,660 right now. Aiming for Amazon.

1|1
    0|0
  • I want a shirt so I can advertise

1|1
    0|0
  • 500 more for the very same gift card. :D

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah i ain't i don't like the stuff that's is there

1|1
    0|0
  • No i dont