How do you feel about your social life since joining GAG?

Do you feel GAG has enhanced your social life?

• Yes, my social life is booming, online ofcourse
    20%(7)21%(16)Vote22%(9)
  • No, i just like asking questions
    49%(17)48%(36)Vote48%(19)
  • I talk to a couple people on here regularly
    9%(3)11%(8)Vote12%(5)
  • I actually met my soulmate here
    6%(2)5%(4)Vote5%(2)
  • I've literally forgotten about the outside world
    16%(6)15%(11)Vote13%(5)
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG is my only contact to the outside world.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol there was a guy on here who made GAG "guru" his profile should be featured for option E šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

GAG isn't as fun as it was when I first joined years ago, in its infant stages.

Man there were some great people on there. I think one of them died in real life last year though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg so whered the rest go?

• I dunno, Im sure they just stopped coming altogether, I haven't seen one yet, the site gets really repetitive and boring after a couple months, if that.
      We all would just log on to chat with eachother and troll the "nice guy/ forever alone men" on here. Lol they definitely were way meaner back when.

The "nice guys," on here now are actually pretty well mannered lol they just give in before the witty jokes get flowing XD

Lol GAG is akin to a high school cafeteria

• šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

What Guys Said 28

• Hasn't made a difference which is fine. I've talked to some really good people. I enjoy talking and getting to know people from around the world.

Otherwise I comment questions and give compliments to people who feel bad or try and cheer them up.

I mostly use the app when bored but if I find someone I want to talk with I will use it much more. Something I have done recently.

1|0
    0|0
  • I came back to g@g because I have less social life right now than I usually do :D I'm mostly here to just kill time and maybe get some answers along the way

1|0
    0|0
  • browsing internet is not social life, never will be. going outside, playing with your friends, hanging out with them outside, is called social life. People who consider being social on the internet are stupid. we are getting more stupid as technology is getting advanced day by day

2|0
    0|0
  • There is no difference at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jesus people. This is not a dating app! And this is no social life for anyone. Please go outside and get some sunshine! Please! Go outside and talk to real people in real life!

2|1
    0|0
    • šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I just died. who are you raging at?

• They know who they are šŸ˜†

• šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚I know what you mean. I've literally had to change my profile pic. hey I'm going to send you a message

• I have regular conversations with blue anons, my social life is amazing.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I just ask silly questions or I give funny opinion when i am bored. I never think what I do on the internet to be my social life even, facebook, instagram etc. This one person i know says all her friend communicate on facebook, but they really do things together because they are busy. Really -___-? Nah man those ain't friends. If they can't spend like 30 mins with you a week they gotta go.

1|0
    0|0
  • started a few days ago. So glad I found this app. Keeps my mind busy and off things going on

1|0
    0|0
  • You make one two really nice friends while others have been good too. I never got a chance to talk to you so I don't consider my social life to be booming yet lol anyway this year is very crucial for me so I don't think I really want to focus on my social life

1|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to mention that I found a very nice woman who I like very much. She is like a big sister to me and helps me whenever I need her. I love her.

• Same here with work and school I'm not too focused on a social life. I travel regularly during winter, summer, and spring break while school is out anyway.

• It's a procrastination method for avoiding all the things I really should be doing.

2|1
    0|0
  • I just started a few days ago, and I've already spent way too much time on here. Love the discussions

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm indulged into this site but never take it serious
    wish i could meet someone from here but so far no luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it! But it hasn't so much to do with GAG itself but with you. Cause you told me something that caused something what changed my life the best way possible so ye I feel realy comfortable since I joined GAG even when I don't use GAG that much. by the way thank you again and again and again <3

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww you're welcome I'm so glad things are working out for you and the lady šŸ˜

• I really just ask questions on here to get a better understanding on girls there likes dislikes how to impress them and stuff but making some friends along the way isint a problem of course

1|0
    0|0
  • I just like asking questions

1|0
    0|0
  • Being on GAG made me realize how great my offline social life is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Error, missing option: F, nothing has changed. Nobody cares about me, as usually.

2|0
    0|0
  • Does anyone actually use this app to pm people?

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not
    It's something to do while having a poo

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I end up staying up late reading random questions. Some are silly but some are also hilarious šŸ¤£
    Fun overall experience yet im loosing sleeeep šŸ˜Ŗ

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it. Really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do people actually use this to socialize? I just use this when Iā€™m bored lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes there's people who think this is a dating app. they ask for nudes and for you to download Kik so u can message them all day everyday it's annoying af. half of them don't even have their profile pic up but have the audacity to ask for your personal info real name. just some weirdos.

• it has no effect on my social life cause i dont spend too much time on here

1|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to a couple people on here regularly

0|0
    0|0
  • I lost 7 pounds from all the typing I do on here and now I've recently been elected Homecoming King. Thanks GaG! :D

1|1
    0|0
    • šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I just died. anons have the funniest comments. but why TF are u anonymous? that's nuts

• I'm not here for the fame. I'm just here to spread a little cheer and pick up some xp along the way. :)

• Take it off anon. ur too funny to be hidden

What Girls Said 10

• I just like answering and asking questions.

2|1
    0|0
  • I have met my soulmate on here.. I talk to people to help them out regularly... like asking questions

1|1
    0|0
  • It hasn't affected my social life in any way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really talk to anyone regularly on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I met a nice person here actually, since the first day I joined lol

But my social life irl are improving lately with no connection to gag

1|0
    0|0
  • I chose that I just like to ask questions on here.
    I also like to talk to real actual people, read books, take care of my family etc too

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider wasting time on GaG as social life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am here not in the daily basic only to ask question and when I am bored to answer question.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I met my soulmate <3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing different.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;