Should GAG make an "other" gender?

For those who are gender fluid, genderless, etc?

• yes
  • no
  • idc
    Vote C
  • YESSSSSS YESSS YESSSS PLEASE
    Vote D
The YES YES YES poll answer was cuz I accidentally added a poll answer and I don't know how to delete them.-.

724

Most Helpful Guy

• No. The entire premise of GirlsAskGuys is based on the gender binary. The gender fluid crowd can get their own site.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I think if you try to appeal to everyone, you'll hurt yourself. To keep it simple, 'Girl' and 'Guy' is enough. That's what I believe.

If they made 'Other' a thing, there's a whole bunch of others things they'd be forced to do as well, as to not exclude anyone.

• As much as it hurts, you are either female, male, or genetically damaged.

• No.

Those people shouldn't expect the world to bend over backwards for them.

• No. I don't think it's necessary. There's a lot of sites you can use if that's important for you. Both reddit and Susan's place have these options. People would only ask for more if that happens. I don't think the newer generation should be more confused either.

• I think it's stupid. Also, the number of people who would create gender fluid accounts just to troll would significantly outnumber the people who actually identify as gender fluid.

• I thought that’s what Tumblr was for

People may get butt hurt over it but in the end there is male and female (aside from extremely rare biological exceptions)

• Maybe but the existing system makes no sense to me. If I ask a question that only people in a certain age group can know the answer too, it doesn’t help when the poll mixes all age groups

• I don't care. But there might become too many "Other" genders. Users will use them to make their true gender "Anonymous".

• I dont think its behaviour that should be encouraged. People are male or female. Its that simple. If they dont like it, they are welcome to stop using the site.

• YESSSSSS YESSS YESSSS PLEASE. There are so many other genders

• It's gonna basically destroy the website and wage gender wars and it's gonna cause mass confusion and gender won't be taken seriously as well as sone users on the site, so that's a big no for me

• I identify as an dead turtle.

• I don't really care if gag does.

• I say why not. It's not going to hurt anybody if they do. They are only hurting those by not having it.

• There is only 2 genders so whatever your trying to say makes no sense!!!

• I don't understand why people have such a hard time with this... It's simple your reproductive organ is a dick or a pussy and that's all there is to it.

• Yes.

• YESSSSSS YESSS YESSSS PLEASE

• NO,.

• Yes i think they should make a gender for "Other" yes i agree with you.

• There is no other gender.

• People lie about their gender, their age, their relationship status, etc. all the time and pretend whom they aren't. I think that it's completely unnecessary.

• I would be fine with it. I'm cis but I have a Trans person in my immediate family. Transgender people may already be designating themselves by the gender by which they identify. It's those that are gender fluid that may have a problem with the current situation. At a technical level, this site is not designed for people that are fluid and that's unfortunate for them.

• Genderless? That isn't even possible.

What Girls Said 6

• No. That's ridiculous. Society has gone crazy over gender neutral and genderless Shortly, we'll be accused of being prejudiced for referring to a new born baby as a boy or a girl.

• Adding another option for gender would disrupt the pink-blue foundation that the site is built upon.

• Nope 👎

• There's only two genders.

• YESSSSSS YESSS YESSSS PLEASE

• We don't need that