Should GAG make an "other" gender?

For those who are gender fluid, genderless, etc?
  • yes
  • no
  • idc
    Vote C
  • YESSSSSS YESSS YESSSS PLEASE
    Vote D
The YES YES YES poll answer was cuz I accidentally added a poll answer and I don't know how to delete them.-.

724

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if you try to appeal to everyone, you'll hurt yourself. To keep it simple, 'Girl' and 'Guy' is enough. That's what I believe.

If they made 'Other' a thing, there's a whole bunch of others things they'd be forced to do as well, as to not exclude anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That's ridiculous. Society has gone crazy over gender neutral and genderless Shortly, we'll be accused of being prejudiced for referring to a new born baby as a boy or a girl.