Do you take answers seriously from younger people on GAG?

• If they are under 18 I will not take their answers as seriously
    Vote A
  • If they are under 18 I will take their answers just as seriously as older members
    Vote B
  • Depends on their answer
    Vote C
  • Yes on more "fun" topics, but I will not take them seriously on important, more advanced topics
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the tone of their answer. It's usually simple to tell if the user is being serious and honest vs joking around. And it also depends on the question. If it's just a fun question then there is no point of taking an answer personally or seriously. If I'm asking about something that really concerns me then I will only pay attention to the answers that sound well-thought and helpful.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think C. Sometimes young people have a natural intuition about some topic or another. Sometimes the answers they give shed a whole new light on the subject. We, as adults, can become set in our ways, while a yongster can see it from a new and different view point.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I haven't had any questions that a person under 18 has answered or would be in a position of knowledge to answer. I look at what everyone posts, though, so I wouldn't ignore them based on age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't take any of the answers here seriously. People here usually have a fake age and tell a lot of lies.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good answer is a good answer, don't really care about age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the answer. Some people are more mature than others, simple as that

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • I take seriously all questions and all answers (except trolls or assholes)

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Only younger females. Younger males seem too immature to me.

0|0
    0|2
  • If they do that to me then theyve made a mistake

1|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Opinions give you an insight on that person..

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the question and their answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because older people know nothing.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, all my important decisions are made on here

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the person and their answer. I won't ignore their opinion because of their age. They're a lot smarter than people give them credit for.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Of course l take them seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted D. I have to say it depends on the kind of question but I know how my mind was at that age and you do gain a lot of experiences with time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes