Is there a deletion feature?

Sometimes I fuck up a comment and would like to delete it seconds after posting it. Is there such a feature, if so, how do I access it?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• You can only delete or edit comments after the question has been closed, I believe.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you have submitted a question, myTake, opinion, or reply, you cannot edit it. However, you can delete your own questions.

In order to delete a question, it must meet certain criteria:
    - No MHO has been selected
    - The question is closed

Questions cannot be deleted if:
    - The question is highlighted by GirlsAskGuys or is very popular
    - The question is older than 30 days
    - You have already deleted 2 questions in the past 24 hours

There are two ways to delete questions:
    1) From the single question page, click on the overflow menu in the top right corner and you will see the option to delete.
    2) From your questions page on your profile, you will see a trash bin icon beside each question that is eligible to be deleted, click this icon to delete the post.

The Asker will lose 6 Xper points for deleting their question. However, the Opinion Owners who posted on the question will not lose the points they earned for posting.