Should you be able to see who likes it dislikes your opinion?

It could give you an idea of why the person may be sending you a follow request.
  • Should you be able to see who likes it dislikes your opinion? Nope, no and never
  • Should you be able to see who likes it dislikes your opinion? I like yes

920

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's needed... it could lead to more angst than what it's worth, especially if someone just didn't like you or your posts and then you start to try and modify your language and wording to suit a particular person, instead of the faceless masses. It could also start a stream of messages and sub-threads to opinions, like, "wtf, @insert tag, why don't you like this? What's your problem?"

• but seeing the fights start would be hilarious.

• Yeah, true... that could work

• Thanks for mho :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• In an ideal world, every comment, whether it is a thumbs or not, can be known so people may form their own opinions, hopefully informed if they choose to look.

Most people do not want this, especially if it allows them anonymity when being negative.

Translation - most people are wimps and like it that way.

Sad but true. :(