People with weird usernames: what's your name's story?

"BeepBeepLettuce- was already taken so I settled on this.

1322

Most Helpful Guy

• I was raised by 17 Monks after my parents died on a ship, I survived because I was saved by one of the Monks and he took me back to his village and raised me, that monk was considered and people used to call him the ugly monk and shortly after his death I choose to carry his title in order to honour his legacy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is because when I joined this site I was young, hurt, in a bad place and didn’t want my friends to know. Hence hidden. P is the first letter of my nickname.

But so many jokers think it’s because I’m a trannie. Made even more hilarious by my real name. Hence why I don’t take it well.

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 12

• My name is Caitlin. And my parents called me Caiti Cakes when I was a child, and it just stuck. My mom still calls me Cakes now and then. Mlle is the abbreviation of mademoiselle.

• I’m allergic to bell pepper so I was looking for a way to turn it into something fun instead of it always being bad :)

• Its just my first initial of my name and then my last name.

• Lol, I've always wondered what your name was. I just liek the color purple and the name "babe", not so much though.

• Since my 'normal' username has proven to cause more trouble than worth it, in most cases, I needed a new one. Thought of this one in an allusion to the word 'crisis'.

• Leafpool is a character from the warrior cats books and Leafpool was taken so

• Years ago I was a huge hunger games fan. I has a weird obsession with oreos for some reason, & found Finnick Odair to be daddy af

• CrazyyChick : There isn't much to explain

• My username is normal, not weird

• Mine isn't weird. It's my name and Angelic cause I'm an angel haha.

• The vampire diaries 😎

• My name is normal