Have you ever just picked a random MHO because you were too lazy to read and find the best one? And then?

And then you look at what your pick was and end up looking through all of your opinions and find the best one you actually would have chose if you decided to read it and not be lazy... lol or why is just me?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• i had to choose a bad one once cause they were the only one of there gender to post

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Not really.

I usually tend to feel if somebody has taken the trouble to answer, it's sort of the least I can do to take a look and make that very minor decision.

• Reading is a complex "cognitive process" of decoding symbols in order to construct or derive meaning (reading comprehension). Reading is a means of language acquisition, communication, and of sharing information and ideas. Like all languages, it is a complex interaction between the text and the reader which is shaped by the reader’s prior knowledge, experiences, attitude, and language community which is culturally and socially situated. The reading process requires continuous practice, development, and refinement.

hasindusayuranga.files.wordpress.com/.../reading.jpg

I read each and every Opinion carefully. Use in My Takes as reference.

• No. I do not ask a lot of questions, but the ones I ask I appreciate people answering, and always read them all and try to find the best two (one for each sex) and award them MHO. I often feel bad since there are more than one or two good responses. But at least I try to respond to every opinion.

• No. I always read and analyze the answers.
    I try to be fair and make sure the best answer deserves the MHO prize.

• Just you lol

• Just you lol.
    I usually read all the opinions and select MHO. Unless that question has 100+ opinions and I can't really find one outstanding opinion, or there are more than one outstanding opinions. I let the system choose then.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

• I actually pick randomly, even after reading every response and such.

• No i try picking the one that seems the best answer.

What Girls Said 2

• I know its just not you.
    But i don't do that

• yup lol