Have you ever just picked a random MHO because you were too lazy to read and find the best one? And then?

And then you look at what your pick was and end up looking through all of your opinions and find the best one you actually would have chose if you decided to read it and not be lazy... lol or why is just me?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Reading is a complex "cognitive process" of decoding symbols in order to construct or derive meaning (reading comprehension). Reading is a means of language acquisition, communication, and of sharing information and ideas. Like all languages, it is a complex interaction between the text and the reader which is shaped by the reader’s prior knowledge, experiences, attitude, and language community which is culturally and socially situated. The reading process requires continuous practice, development, and refinement.

hasindusayuranga.files.wordpress.com/.../reading.jpg

I read each and every Opinion carefully. Use in My Takes as reference.

Most Helpful Girl