Most Helpful Guy
myTakes are another post type for you to share your experience and knowledge with the GAG Community. A myTake can become Promoted or even Featured; for which you will earn extra Xper points (25 Xper points for promoted myTakes, and 100 Xper points more -total of 125 Xper points- for Featured myTakes).
How to post a myTake?
- Hover over (desktop) or tap (mobile) on the Post text/button that you see at the top of every page, and then select "Share myTake". You will be directed to the Share myTake page.
- Enter your myTake Title
- Enter your details. You can insert images/videos/links into your myTake either by pasting links directly into the details box, or by using the tool buttons on top of the details box. Here you can upload images from your own device by clicking on "image" icon.(Images need to be at least 320x240 in resolution and should be less than 3MB in size. You can also insert YouTube and Vine videos, Instagram captions, and Tweet embeds.)
- Add a topic and check the boxes for Anonymity and "no opinions wanted" preferences
- After you're done entering information, click Preview myTake. You will be directed to the Preview screen where you'll be able to check and see how your myTake will appear when posted. From here, you have the option to "edit" your myTake or "Save it as Draft".
- If everything looks great click Submit myTake. Ta Da! Your myTake is now online!
You can also tap (for mobile) the top left "hamburger" menu icon (3 lines) and click/tap myTake. Then follow the same process as above.
For more information on posting Takes, check out the myTake,
What’s Your Take? FAQs & More ↗
In case you are app user check out my Take
How to write a MyTake in the App of GirlsAskGuys ↗
Hope it Helps.
For further information please contact @gagTake or our community manager @xHoneyxBeex
Visit FAQ section.
You can contact them here.
Hope it Helps.
Being a Good Indian.
Most Helpful Girl
myTakes have the form of articles instead of questions. You can share your own opinion on a topic of your choice and share it with the community to get their feedback on what you wrote. You can add images, videos, etc.
But you can't post one from the app yet. They're only available on the web version (desktop and mobile). Coming to the app sometime soon, though!1