What you will do if you get Amazon Gift Voucher on GirlsAskGuy?

159

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a couple things in my cart that i can’t justify spending $50 on. So if i can get enough points to redeem a gift card I’ll make my purchase.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll get a gift for someone i love

What Girls Said 14

• I have one right now and I honestly save them in case I need to rent or buy a college textbook. Since they’re usually expensive the gift card softens that blow a bit.

• You can get gift cards on here? Or is this a hypothetical question?

• What? We get gift cards on here? How?

• TGI Friday's Gift Card - $10 Value
      3500 Xper points

Get a $10 Gift Card from TGI Friday's emailed to you for a delicious meal. (Available in the US stores only)

GirlsAskGuys T-Shirt - $15 Value
      1000 Xper points
      Exclusive GirlsAskGuys T-shirt in 100% cotton. (In Stock - Ships to USA and Canada only)

$20 Donation to The Trevor Project
      7000 Xper points
      The Trevor Project provides accredited life-saving, life-affirming programs and services to LGBTQ youth and aims to create safe, accepting and inclusive environments.

Amazon Gift Card - $20 Value
      7000 Xper points
      Buy books, electronics, apparel and gifts. (May take up to 5-7 business days to process after request. Expires if not used in 1 year)

$20 Donation to The Global Fund for Women
      7000 Xper points
      The Global Fund for Women aims to find, fund, and amplify the courageous work of women who are building social movements around the world. They are working hard to make sure all women and girls are safe, powerful, and heard.

• Oh! Thanks for info.

• Well I might spend it. Or I might actually... Spend it but if I'm feeling cheecky then I might, spend it

• probably a new north face E-TIP glove, i still have the old north face gloves and it's such a pain to keep taking off my gloves to use my phone when i'm outside or maybe i'll just use it on supplements

• I paid off my debt to @ariadneR lol

• I've had a few. I either save them or buy something I need

• Buy books

• I would buy supplements.

• Not enough to cover my wishlist

• Have gotten 2, whatever I like

• Save it to buy something more expensive

• Got myself 15€ for my Playstation Store wallet & bought Trails of Cold Steel I & II with it.

• Use it to but something pretty.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't know, can I get computer parts from Amazon? Never bought anything from there.

• Spend it.

• Nothing I don't buy anything on Amazon and don't need to buy anything on Amazon. I've been meaning to do a giveaway for it buy I'm too lazy to think of a good way of doing it.

• I've never got one

• Has anyone ever gotten anything else but the Amazon gift card?

• Down payment on a Real Doll

• I need a iphone 7 plus case

• A book or A videogame cd