Heeello, new here! Do you think the answers on this site are reliable?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is not a professional website so a serious question about your health is best to search on professional sources. This is more of a chill, second-hand or third party site. I'm not saying that all answers here are useless; I'm just saying that pretty much none of us are experts at a specific subject. Enjoy and hope you get something useful from being here.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• There are many people here who are here just to answer questions, and give the best advice that they can. We also have our fare share of trolls, and there are some people her who just want to ask questions. As a rule, take everything on the internet with a grain of salt, but if you want a good set of outside opinions you have come to the right place. Oh and hi.

• Depends on the question and its relevance to life experience.

• Depends on who answers, most of the time.

• Answers are opinions. Not answers. You come up with your own based on the opinions

• Mine are

• I do my best 😊

• Hi. I'm new here too. I think strangers give better answers because they aren't afraid of that they will hurt me or my feelings

• You will get honest feedback here!

• Yeah, they are very reliable no doubt

• Depends would say answers though we can just share what we think you gotta find the answer yourself

• 50-50%.

• Well, it depends on who you talk to, but I promise I tell the truth!

• Most of it is just opinionated responses, check your facts.

• Nah, most guys on gag don't date.

• depends on the question a lot

• Welcome.. Mostly genuine at least my opinion

• Somtimes it kind of depends

• It's all about widen your knowledge and having various views rather receiving sincere advice

• Welcome. You will get a variety of answers, some helpful, some not

• The answers are only opinions. Opinions are like ass

• depends what you ask. There's a lot of good advice but there's also a lot of trolls

• this site corrupts. if you're going to be on here, just do it for the points, not for the advice

• Some yes some definitely not.

What Girls Said 5

• There are some trolls on here but for the most part it seems like people want to genuinely help and give advice.

• Like anywhere else you need to sort the wheat from the chaff.

• Yes! Therapists on standby

• I'm mostly trying to be reliable, you can trust me. Think of me as your neighbour who looks after your pets when you're away

• Nope