What are your favorite questions on GaG?

What are your favorite questions on GaG?

2|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• More difficult questions that require some thought and a variety of opinions, as well as sometimes additional information from the asker.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will be honest. I just love to sex questions. I like to read people 's opinion on how they view sex as well as share my experience along with theirs.

1|0
    0|0
  • The really off the wall stuff; like "I had sex with my mom, is that bad?" Lmao, srlsy? Total troll questions but amusing nonetheless. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • There are none. If something interests me, I answer, if not then not.

1|1
    0|0
  • Questions that make me think about myself, the ones that make me laugh and anything unique.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything original. I know it’s counterintuitive, but I could do without soooo many sex/relationship questions. And other questions, but I digress

1|0
    0|0
  • I follow 12 different topics regularly, so i wouldn't say there are any favourite questions. But i like the short questions !! I try avoiding too long questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the Muslim, Trump and Feminism ones that take up 75% of the feed

Note, sardonic sarcasm

1|0
    0|0
  • The funny ones or the ones I cannot believe they are actually asking

1|0
    0|0
  • The sexy kinds 😛 a bit of education helps everyone out

1|0
    0|0
  • I like poll questions i think they should be allowed to be worth more X-per.

1|0
    0|0
  • Penis questions
    Rate me questions so I can get off
    Stupid questions so I can have a laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • What's the first thing you think when you hear Spain? - questions like this ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • An interesting question Like this, the ones about yourself and what you Like. Haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ze shrug

2|0
    0|0
  • Joke questions

1|0
    0|0
  • I like religion questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • probably ones about how to talk to girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Gag? Gronk and grimes?

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• The ones where people tell about cultural differences.

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones that encourage me to think broadly- political and moral questions. Sometimes they go over my head, but I appreciate them.
    Also, sometimes fashion questions

1|0
    0|0
  • My favourite category’s are probably other and fashion and beauty but I wouldn’t say there’s any particular question I answer the most 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • The ones that are easy to answer. 😋

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes