Do you prefer to ask or answer questions on this site?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Writing answers on GirlsAskGuys helps Good Indian multifold first, resolve someone's query which makes you feel great later in the day, second, learn something new everyday in your field of expertise and other domains. Answering questions related to a specific topic makes one think. It is a good exercise to the brain especially if Good Indian want to be distracted for a while.

Knowing is one, but delivering the answers in a way which appeals to a reader is most important. Writing here makes me think from the perspective of opposite gender, which is an essential skill for any writer.

It also gives me it the confidence required to speak up about your own experience in the world in front of a bunch of random people. Good Indian find out new lessons from each life experience as you share yout story and inspire other people across the globe because GirlsAskGuys Community is International Platform.

I prefer Both. Probably around 1200+ MHO. Three times Top MHO Holder in week + Editor of the Month November 2017. I ask, answer and write Takes.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like both equally

answering because you can make friends when you answer, you can earn points from mhos.

questions because you can get to to ask your followers questions and by the end of the day you and your followers become closer

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I really like to answer but on the app which I'm using I cannot figure out how to ask. I tried googling it but the icons and things they suggest clicking are nowhere to be found lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering them, I ask a few but prefer to take a look at peoples situations and help.

Wbu?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to answer different types of questions on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am almost always the answer-maker. I rarely have interesting questions fly into my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • I strictly prefer to answer questions on this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to answer mostly. Gotta keep the soul reapers happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just answer unless I happen to come up with a good question

0|0
    0|0
  • Till day I have not asked any questions,,,,, but I have answered many q

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only interested in sending dick pics. And answering sexuality topics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer but you're probably going to get skewed results since the askers won't answer

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to ask engaging question but sometimes they remove it

0|0
    0|0
  • My questions get next to no answers so I just like answering them mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm planning on asking few questions here also would like to give my opinion too

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer. I try to be constructive and helpful

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Mainly answering questions. I rarely ask because I don't have that much to ask about

1|0
    0|0
  • ask. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer, I never really know what to ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% answers

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes