Do you prefer to ask or answer questions on this site?

528

Most Helpful Guy

• Writing answers on GirlsAskGuys helps Good Indian multifold first, resolve someone's query which makes you feel great later in the day, second, learn something new everyday in your field of expertise and other domains. Answering questions related to a specific topic makes one think. It is a good exercise to the brain especially if Good Indian want to be distracted for a while.

Knowing is one, but delivering the answers in a way which appeals to a reader is most important. Writing here makes me think from the perspective of opposite gender, which is an essential skill for any writer.

It also gives me it the confidence required to speak up about your own experience in the world in front of a bunch of random people. Good Indian find out new lessons from each life experience as you share yout story and inspire other people across the globe because GirlsAskGuys Community is International Platform.

I prefer Both. Probably around 1200+ MHO. Three times Top MHO Holder in week + Editor of the Month November 2017. I ask, answer and write Takes.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like both equally

answering because you can make friends when you answer, you can earn points from mhos.

questions because you can get to to ask your followers questions and by the end of the day you and your followers become closer