Do you think there are beautiful girls and handsome men on this site?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course! There is always at least a beautiful guy and girl using this site! In their own special way!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably some. I know for me I enjoy using this anonymously so I can ask completely honest questions and I wouldn't want anyone being able to know my personal information. And yes, I would consider myself objectively attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I know that there are, yes.

Also plenty of catfish, using other people's photos, but they're usually easy enough to spot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. It's not a dating site, though, so it really doesn't matter all that much what people look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure there are but I purposely see this app as an anonymous tool. So I don't have any real info listed on my profile. But I can tell you that I am Attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. There are a lot of people using this app/site. It would be hard to believe that none of us are attractive/good looking/etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't seen to many faces on this site but everyone gives good opinions

0|0
    0|0
  • There is, and im surprised by home many there is. Me included 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure there are. I'm not one of them though haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm new here, but there's a lot of people posting, so there's gotta be some. I know I'm one

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes there is a lot of beautiful females here which keeps me horny

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I've seen some, like... @sophss , @Blondie295 , @Faeirie... And many more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• There are some good looking guys and girls on this site that I’ve noticed yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every girl is beautiful and every guy is handsome in their own way. So yes

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes