Do you like it when someone invites you to their questions?

• I like it
    33%(13)39%(31)Vote45%(18)
  • I hate it
    23%(9)20%(16)Vote18%(7)
  • I don't care
    44%(17)41%(32)Vote37%(15)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone actually wants to hear my opinion? I'm there!

What Girls Said 14

• It depends, if I don't like it it's not because of hate or lack of care, I always try to answer the question in the best way possible

• Sometimes I get spammed by the same askers to answer the same or extremely similar questions and when I ignore like 5 of there requests in 1 day, they think it's a good idea to spam me into eternity with more requests lol.
    I usually don't mind getting requested, even if I have nothing to say but some people need to chill. If I don't answer a certain question the first 5 times you ask me to, it's safe to say I won't answer it the next 5 dozen times you ask it.

• I don’t mind unless it sexual questions.

• North pole always attracts Smyth pole. It's universal truth.

• Tbh like all of my ask invites are to these sexual questions... Im 15 so it creeps me out

• usually I find it annoying

• I don't care much either way as long as the asker doesn't get carried away with it. You know the max questions every day can get to me.

• You invite me all the time- I don't answer a lot of the time (especially if someone has an answer similar to mine), but I appreciate it.

• I love it because it shows me that people actually believe my opinion matters

• I disabled the option. I have the app it sends to many notifications to my phone.

• I don't like it especially when it's a dirty question and personal

• Depends on the question.

• Sure why not

• It depends on the question but hate when I get questions with a answer. Did’t count as a answer.

• I like it.

What Guys Said 14

• Depends on the question and who it is.

Been getting a few too many invitations from people I don't know, recently, though...

• I like it. I like to put in my two cents. I have to restrain myself in the real world, or I come across as pompous.
    Here, I can get my fix, and if people don't like my opinion, they encounter, or simply move on.

• I have it disabled. I used to get invites to questions that I couldn't answer. Pointless, really!

• Never understand why they would?

• I'd it had just been posted, yes

• I really couldn't care much.

• If it's someone I know sure, but if it's just someone who already has 100 answers, fuck that

• I don't care

• Only if I like the question.

• It shows that they value your opinion.

• Yes i like it. Not a deal breaker for me.

• yea its good

• I don't understand why people do that. It's fine to want my opinion, I suppose, but why?

• What do you mean by invite you to their question?

• When one posts a question then he can invite friends to answer that. That’s what invites mean !!

• If that is it, then yes. To me it mean someone values my opinion