Does your partner or SO know you’re on this site/app? If so, what do they think of it?

I think I would be too embarrassed to have my partner know about me being on this. Especially if it’s the guy I want to date because most of my questions on here are about him lol

617

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, my partner knows I use this site, and sometimes she goes through and reads my questions and answers when she's curious.

I have nothing to hide from her, and I like that she's interested in the same stuff as me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes he does and sometimes when we disapprove on something im like should i ask this on gag and see who people think is right and he's like yes then we laugh about it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE