Does your partner or SO know you’re on this site/app? If so, what do they think of it?

I think I would be too embarrassed to have my partner know about me being on this. Especially if it’s the guy I want to date because most of my questions on here are about him lol

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, my partner knows I use this site, and sometimes she goes through and reads my questions and answers when she's curious.

I have nothing to hide from her, and I like that she's interested in the same stuff as me.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes he does and sometimes when we disapprove on something im like should i ask this on gag and see who people think is right and he's like yes then we laugh about it

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I've mentioned this site to her a couple of times, but never toldher how to find it. Basically because Im very open and honest on here about my past, and no partner wants to read something about other partners, for example

0|0
    0|0
  • She kinda knows cause I relay the questions to her sometimes... but she still doesn't know what this app is exactly. But its not like its a dating site. More of a social network for advice. No harm in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I told my wife she said it’s a another dating site of course but once she did the research n things she told me it’s a cool App n said I love you n walk in the kitchen lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My partner is non existent so they don't think anything of it so I'm free to speak how I please like about how much I'm craving for a female to join in my masturbation session

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to hide it because I don't think she'd understand or agree with some of the ways I really think about things.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend knows that I'm on gag
    My girlfriend herself is on gag
    And we met on gag 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I tell her about some of the posts. She seems largely indifferent.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find this app being a deal breaker with relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I met her here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes she does it’s how we met

0|0
    0|0
  • I see you're a Woman of the Void Outsider as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a SO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I introduced her 2 it

0|0
    0|0
  • Confused mind

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not in a relationship, thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and she hates it

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah he knows, he helps me answer questions on it sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes and it's complicated

4|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend knows. He doesn’t really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • This site is very helpful I think my boyfriend will like it

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend doesn't know, don't think he would really care.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes