So you think if GaG wasn't listed under dating apps there would be less guys looking for girls on here?

I have a feeling a lot of men misinterpret GaG as a dating site because it is listed under dating apps (especially Indian men who cannot speak much English). As such, there's always a handful of them looking for girls to date/hook up with. Do you think if GaG wasn't listed under dating apps there would be less guys looking for girls on here?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it listed under dating apps?

It would make sense if it were because that's obviously what a large number of our new arrivals seem to be expecting.

That's something that Admin need to sort, then...

1|0
    0|0
    • I haven't personally seen it listed as a dating app (although some guys claim it is) but it is grouped with "similar apps" which happen to be dating apps. I've had to tell quite a few guys that this isn't a dating app, and they always seem surprised for some reason.

• Show All
    • I think there should be a disclaimer when they join that this is not a dating site. I don't know if that would help any.

• That's actually a really good idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• How right you are! It would make GAG a much better place.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think it would also reduce the number of outlandish sexual scenarios some guys invent, where it is obvious their knowledge of sex is extremely limited. "My sister caught me urinating. What should I do?"

• Show All
    • That is true, too!

• Thank you for MHO!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I didn't know that. I found it through a Google search when I had a question about how to find a woman who wants a large family.

I think there would still be guys on here looking for girls, or at least some that get attracted to them after awhile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every social app is a dating app. I don't think that's going to change. If you don't want to attract guys, don't post attractive pictures. Simple.

0|0
    1|0
  • GaG is listed under dating apps? Hm, I guess so then. Within reason I guess its ok to hit on girls, but I dont think its really the main point of this forum.

0|0
    0|0
  • its listed as a dating app? hahaha... ow, snap!
    Well, thanks for enlightening me on that part :-)

I think I shall refrain from saying more in concerns to that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I installed it because i had just installed tinder and this app showed up on recommended and it was well rated. Then I read what the app was about and i was interested

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always been that way. This sight draws in desperate people so it's no surprise that they become, well desperate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is it listed under dating apps? On Apple store?

I use the web-based, not the app, so I don't know...

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter what it is listed under. There will still be bellend type who act in a sleazy manner.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not listed as a dating site to the best of my knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't find it underdating it's not about nationality too. It's just a situation which brings them to hook up with

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it really? That explains a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there would be less guys on here yes

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, less guys just looking to hit up girls and not asking ligament questions for the sake of knowledge.

• *legitimate

• It was like this before the app

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is all about dating though

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, but I didn't find it under dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Wait it's listed as a dating site?

0|0
    0|0
    • It is listed as a social networking, but it is grouped with other dating apps.

Recommended myTakes