So you think if GaG wasn't listed under dating apps there would be less guys looking for girls on here?

I have a feeling a lot of men misinterpret GaG as a dating site because it is listed under dating apps (especially Indian men who cannot speak much English). As such, there's always a handful of them looking for girls to date/hook up with. Do you think if GaG wasn't listed under dating apps there would be less guys looking for girls on here?

218

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it listed under dating apps?

It would make sense if it were because that's obviously what a large number of our new arrivals seem to be expecting.

That's something that Admin need to sort, then...

• I haven't personally seen it listed as a dating app (although some guys claim it is) but it is grouped with "similar apps" which happen to be dating apps. I've had to tell quite a few guys that this isn't a dating app, and they always seem surprised for some reason.

• I think there should be a disclaimer when they join that this is not a dating site. I don't know if that would help any.

• That's actually a really good idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• How right you are! It would make GAG a much better place.

• I think it would also reduce the number of outlandish sexual scenarios some guys invent, where it is obvious their knowledge of sex is extremely limited. "My sister caught me urinating. What should I do?"

• That is true, too!

• Thank you for MHO!